Author Topic: Did Spider really sell 28 copies of WSK or is that fake?  (Read 1692 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Did Spider really sell 28 copies of WSK or is that fake?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 12:03:33 PM »
Some guy posted this on the spiderloc forum u clown hahaha, he was hateing on Spider in every thread and he made this up, he even said he did, why would u even make a thread on this, u know its fake!!!

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 12:19:54 PM »
Some guy posted this on the spiderloc forum u clown hahaha, he was hateing on Spider in every thread and he made this up, he even said he did, why would u even make a thread on this, u know its fake!!!

I was waiting for you to say this was fake.  ;D

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »
shit's prolly fake, I'm sure he did at least a few thousand

a few thousand? I dont think so, Fab sold 4k his first week and he got some promos so Spider Loc probably sold 500 copies

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 12:24:09 PM »
lol that would be too funny

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »
shit's prolly fake, I'm sure he did at least a few thousand

a few thousand? I dont think so, Fab sold 4k his first week and he got some promos so Spider Loc probably sold 500 copies

Fab as in Mistah F.A.B.? he sold like 15,000 I thought...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »
Since when does soundscan report mixtape sells? Or do they when it's released like albums? (like Prodigy's "Return Of The Mac"?)
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »

........wtf? Sign up at his forum clown and see this guy was hateing on Spider and he made it up, he even said he made it up and that Spider is a joke and he probably didnt sell shit, and soundscan doesnt record mixtape sales, so what do u mean u were waiting for me to say that, i aint defending Spider, i dont even like him that much lmao, i could care less, im just letting u guys know!!!

messi19

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »

Shut the fuck up did i say that this shit was official?
The last i saw on that forum was niggas askin if the shit was true or not
other then that i didnt see nothin, and how the fuck am i suppose
to know that he's hatin when his name is Spider something (thinkin he a fan) and when
i dont even hang around there that often.

Chill the fuck out..

Did i in anyway clown Spider or say HAHA nigga u flopped?
Naaw so chill the fuck out i was just askin cuz i wanted to know
the real numbers fool.

Niggas over here clownin Spider but yall cryin to me when i just ASKED.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »

Shut the fuck up did i say that this shit was official?
The last i saw on that forum was niggas askin if the shit was true or not
other then that i didnt see nothin, and how the fuck am i suppose
to know that he's hatin when his name is Spider something (thinkin he a fan) and when
i dont even hang around there that often.

Chill the fuck out..

Did i in anyway clown Spider or say HAHA nigga u flopped?
Naaw so chill the fuck out i was just askin cuz i wanted to know
the real numbers fool.

Niggas over here clownin Spider but yall cryin to me when i just ASKED.

.......................u mad? LMAO, what makes u think i care so much of his mixtape sales? I just told every1 its fake, before u go around asking stupid shit like this which u know is fake already with just looking at the number, i could sell a shit load more out of my front porch, any1 can, why would u ask this hahah. You should read the comments n shit that spider.lc guy wrote before u go around spreading shit like this even if u were wondering!!!

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 02:24:34 PM »

........wtf? Sign up at his forum clown and see this guy was hateing on Spider and he made it up, he even said he made it up and that Spider is a joke and he probably didnt sell shit, and soundscan doesnt record mixtape sales, so what do u mean u were waiting for me to say that, i aint defending Spider, i dont even like him that much lmao, i could care less, im just letting u guys know!!!

Pump ya brakes homie, take a deep breath and relax. Obviously it is fake, Obviously you are a Spider Loc fan. It's all good.  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 03:08:37 PM »

Pump ya brakes homie, take a deep breath and relax. Obviously it is fake, Obviously you are a Spider Loc fan. It's all good.  8)

...........u mad? I am a Spider fan, but i dont dickryde him like juicygirl does lmao, i just clear shit up when people say stupid shit!!!

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »
Look, are u mad? I could care less if Spider Loc sells 1 million the first week or if Game goes to Best Buy and buys his shit. IT WAS A JOKE!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 03:27:16 PM »
Look, are u mad? I could care less if Spider Loc sells 1 million the first week or if Game goes to Best Buy and buys his shit. IT WAS A JOKE!

Ok man stop talking about it now i dont care LOL!!!

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 03:28:34 PM »

Ok man stop talking about it now i dont care LOL!!!

Good as sqaushed, homeboy.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
obviously fake all the reviews ive seen on the album have been positive.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson