Author Topic: Did Spider really sell 28 copies of WSK or is that fake?  (Read 1693 times)

messi19

Re: Did Spider really sell 28 copies of WSK or is that fake?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »
obviously fake all the reviews ive seen on the album have been positive.

Aiight shit prolly is fake but wtf does "positive reviews" have anything to do wit it?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »

Aiight shit prolly is fake but wtf does "positive reviews" have anything to do wit it?

Good reviews=28 copies sold?

messi19

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 08:53:14 PM »

LMAO u playin right? Just cuz something gets a good review don't mean
it have to sell alot. Im not sayin he sold 28 copies neither fool, i asked if it was true
stop cryin. Reviews don't mean shit when it comes to sales, be honest, outside of some people
in LA, G-Unit fans and possibly a lil more, who's really checkin 4 Spider? Im not hatin but thats a fact.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 09:23:36 PM »
i aint defending Spider, i dont even like him that much lmao
...........u mad? I am a Spider fan
???

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 09:48:23 PM »
how the fuck did this get positive reviews....this shit was wack....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 09:51:22 PM »

it have to sell alot. Im not sayin he sold 28 copies neither fool, i asked if it was true
stop cryin. Reviews don't mean shit when it comes to sales, be honest, outside of some people
in LA, G-Unit fans and possibly a lil more, who's really checkin 4 Spider? Im not hatin but thats a fact.

I know thats a fact, i didnt say he was gonna sell alot lmao, but i know right off the bat he didnt sell 28 copies love him or hate him, u already knew the answer to the question thats why!!!

messi19

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 11:07:59 PM »

I know thats a fact, i didnt say he was gonna sell alot lmao, but i know right off the bat he didnt sell 28 copies love him or hate him, u already knew the answer to the question thats why!!!

Naah, i just checked wat was poppin on Spiders forum cuz i got bored (no pun) and then i saw someone postin up shit and i though naaw shit is prolly fake but then i saw people over there doubting it, they wasn't as sure that it was fake like u is now so thats why i asked.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »
Ya'll also gotta keep in mind that Spider is the type of artist thats gonna sell in swaptmeets and mom & pop shops (meaning no soundscan). Its just like Mitchy Slick's numbers for "Urban Survival Syndrome" were pathetic (only a few hundred I believe) but most of his albums are selling in Fammart.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »
Ya'll also gotta keep in mind that Spider is the type of artist thats gonna sell in swaptmeets and mom & pop shops (meaning no soundscan). Its just like Mitchy Slick's numbers for "Urban Survival Syndrome" were pathetic (only a few hundred I believe) but most of his albums are selling in Fammart.

A few hundred only wtf? Thats bullshit dude hahaha this is one of the best albums thats droped this year!!!

smegma

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 01:24:31 AM »
These numbers might be fake, but it's not an unlikely number. NBA-star Troy Hudson a.k.a. T-Hud sold 78 copies in his first week and he is a lot more known than Spider Loc.

d-nice

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »

A few hundred only wtf? Thats bullshit dude hahaha this is one of the best albums thats droped this year!!!

If u talk bout Mitchy's release, it came on August 06 and its real possible that the album dont reach 1000 copies because of the poor promo.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 03:30:21 PM »

If u talk bout Mitchy's release, it came on August 06 and its real possible that the album dont reach 1000 copies because of the poor promo.

LOL, didnt it come out like march or april 07, thats what Mitchy said in some interview!!!