Author Topic: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...  (Read 4399 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« on: September 23, 2007, 01:34:25 PM »
...cuz you dunno the half of what's been going on with him and the front office since Jerry West's departure. Please read "Madmen's Ball", by Mark Heisler...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:30:34 PM »
Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

I'm done with him. He's dead to me, after this last stunt he pulled. With everything else he's done, I said nothing. I would defend him when people would hate. After all he's a Laker, he represents the Lakers right?

How are you going to feel when Kobe holds out and doesn't show up for training camp? How are you going to feel when he sits out the season? I don't put it past him. Just look at his past behavior.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he signed on the dotted line 24 hours after Shaq was traded. He could have gone to the Clippers with Elton Brand. He could have gone to the Bulls. He chose this situation. With Shaq gone, how do you expect to be a 60 win team? The fact is you don't. The Lakers began rebuilding the day Shaq was traded and if he claims he wasn't aware of that, he's either the dumbest man on the planet or he's lying. I choose the latter. Everyone on the planet knew we were rebuilding and he claims he didn't know that. Bullshit.

The front office has screwed up with certain moves, no doubt. I'm no fan of Jim Buss. But the way Kobe went about things killed any leverage the Lakers had to make any moves. He has yet to rescind his trade request. He threw his teammates under the bus. He has not said that he would show up to training camp, so how will you feel when he doesn't show up?

Yes, I'm done with that immature attention whore drama queen.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 08:44:53 PM »
Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

I'm done with him. He's dead to me, after this last stunt he pulled. With everything else he's done, I said nothing. I would defend him when people would hate. After all he's a Laker, he represents the Lakers right?

How are you going to feel when Kobe holds out and doesn't show up for training camp? How are you going to feel when he sits out the season? I don't put it past him. Just look at his past behavior.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he signed on the dotted line 24 hours after Shaq was traded. He could have gone to the Clippers with Elton Brand. He could have gone to the Bulls. He chose this situation. With Shaq gone, how do you expect to be a 60 win team? The fact is you don't. The Lakers began rebuilding the day Shaq was traded and if he claims he wasn't aware of that, he's either the dumbest man on the planet or he's lying. I choose the latter. Everyone on the planet knew we were rebuilding and he claims he didn't know that. Bullshit.

The front office has screwed up with certain moves, no doubt. I'm no fan of Jim Buss. But the way Kobe went about things killed any leverage the Lakers had to make any moves. He has yet to rescind his trade request. He threw his teammates under the bus. He has not said that he would show up to training camp, so how will you feel when he doesn't show up?

i said this a while ago +1

welcome to the "laker fan" fan club, don't worry man our day will come again.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:36 PM »
Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

i said this a while ago +1

welcome to the "laker fan" fan club, don't worry man our day will come again.

No doubt man, our day will come again. We've been through this before. I remember the frustration of the 90's, I remember the frustration of the 84 finals. The Lakers will shine once again.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »
my first order of business if i had the franchise.....fire mitch cup-check.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
This is BEYOND ridiculous...You have no idea what's going on with the Laker front office and how they're running things. Phil Jackson has sided with Kobe, Jerry West has sided with Kobe...EVEN MITCH & BUSS THEMSELVES HAVE SIDED WITH KOBE. some of the claims you make are ignorant and quite sad, really. Especially coming from a Laker fan. Kobe LOVES the Lakers, he just can't stand being isolated and not part of the equation when moves are being made, especially moves he and Phil highly disapprove of going on behind his back. IT'S NOT BRIAN COOK, ITS KOBE. THE GUY WANTS TO WIN, AND HE WANTS TO DO IT IN A P&G UNIFORM. Otherwise, there never woulda been an outrage... everyone knew we were rebuilding? ahahaha What the hell? I, myself, was under the impression that we were doing whatever it takes to win now...Quite pathetic, the way you think, really. But I guarantee that you would think differently had you read "Madmen's Ball" and realized the type of behaviour our owner and front office implicate on the organization, only then would you understand kobe's frustrations...

PS. LMAO@Kobe not showing up to camp/games and competing. do you know the man? :grumpy:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:46:19 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »
LOL...Jake, aren't you the one who sided with Kobe, considering Shaq proclaimed Kobe is going through the same thing he did in '04? Then you calimed that you "feel for Kobe"...

Buss is a gambling mad man. Shaq was a lazy baby. Kobe is grown and only wants the best. It never was a good combination to begin with...But what Kobe did will push this organization forward, put some fire under that ass, and I gurantee that...
Magic has done it before. Jordan has done it before..LOTS of greats have willed their front offices to greatness through media and madness...

Sure, Kobe's emotions got the best of him, but everything he said was 100% right...What kind of inside insight on the situation are you going based off? Please tell me, I'd like to know, Juronimo...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? Luke Walton said that Kobe told him that if he doesn't get the trade he requested then he would still go to training camp and play hard as always this season.

All Lakers fans have a reason to be pissed but Kobe doesn't? Lol. Shiet he's 10x more pissed than we are. As much as we want Mitch Kupcake fired - he REALLY wantes him fired. As much as we wanted KG - Kobe REALLY wanted KG.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? Luke Walton said that Kobe told him that if he doesn't get the trade he requested then he would still go to training camp and play hard as always this season.

All Lakers fans have a reason to be pissed but Kobe doesn't? Lol. Shiet he's 10x more pissed than we are. As much as we want Mitch Kupcake fired - he REALLY wantes him fired. As much as we wanted KG - Kobe REALLY wanted KG.

Thank you...Amazing how some people flip the script with so much ignorant negativity. If people think Kobe doesn't love P&G tradition, they're insane...But like he's said, one thing he will not sacrifice is his chance to win in his prime, cuz winning is what the man is about...and he's just about done everything he can to get the Lakers there. Fans who think like Juronimo, not to say they're "Laker fans" like Jake self-proclaimed, but they can be upsetting almost as much...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:43:03 PM by Now_I_Know »

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
Nobody is saying he doesn't have a right to be mad, just that the way he chose to handled the situation was bitchmade.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »
Nobody is saying he doesn't have a right to be mad, just that the way he chose to handled the situation was bitchmade.

Well, for your info, he tried every other way first...I do see how his emotions got the best of him, but that's not even close to erasing everything he has put on the fucking line for this franchise...PeACe

rik

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:44 PM »
fuck a crybaby.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »
fuck someone who accepts losing.

rik

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
fuck someone who cries like a bitch when they're not winning.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
fuck you
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"