Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...

(1/20) > >>

Now_Im_Not_Banned:
...cuz you dunno the half of what's been going on with him and the front office since Jerry West's departure. Please read "Madmen's Ball", by Mark Heisler...PeACe

Juronimo:
Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

I'm done with him. He's dead to me, after this last stunt he pulled. With everything else he's done, I said nothing. I would defend him when people would hate. After all he's a Laker, he represents the Lakers right?

How are you going to feel when Kobe holds out and doesn't show up for training camp? How are you going to feel when he sits out the season? I don't put it past him. Just look at his past behavior.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he signed on the dotted line 24 hours after Shaq was traded. He could have gone to the Clippers with Elton Brand. He could have gone to the Bulls. He chose this situation. With Shaq gone, how do you expect to be a 60 win team? The fact is you don't. The Lakers began rebuilding the day Shaq was traded and if he claims he wasn't aware of that, he's either the dumbest man on the planet or he's lying. I choose the latter. Everyone on the planet knew we were rebuilding and he claims he didn't know that. Bullshit.

The front office has screwed up with certain moves, no doubt. I'm no fan of Jim Buss. But the way Kobe went about things killed any leverage the Lakers had to make any moves. He has yet to rescind his trade request. He threw his teammates under the bus. He has not said that he would show up to training camp, so how will you feel when he doesn't show up?

Yes, I'm done with that immature attention whore drama queen.

Don Jacob:

--- Quote from: Juronimo on September 23, 2007, 08:30:34 PM ---Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

I'm done with him. He's dead to me, after this last stunt he pulled. With everything else he's done, I said nothing. I would defend him when people would hate. After all he's a Laker, he represents the Lakers right?

How are you going to feel when Kobe holds out and doesn't show up for training camp? How are you going to feel when he sits out the season? I don't put it past him. Just look at his past behavior.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he signed on the dotted line 24 hours after Shaq was traded. He could have gone to the Clippers with Elton Brand. He could have gone to the Bulls. He chose this situation. With Shaq gone, how do you expect to be a 60 win team? The fact is you don't. The Lakers began rebuilding the day Shaq was traded and if he claims he wasn't aware of that, he's either the dumbest man on the planet or he's lying. I choose the latter. Everyone on the planet knew we were rebuilding and he claims he didn't know that. Bullshit.

The front office has screwed up with certain moves, no doubt. I'm no fan of Jim Buss. But the way Kobe went about things killed any leverage the Lakers had to make any moves. He has yet to rescind his trade request. He threw his teammates under the bus. He has not said that he would show up to training camp, so how will you feel when he doesn't show up?

--- End quote ---

i said this a while ago +1

welcome to the "laker fan" fan club, don't worry man our day will come again.

Juronimo:

--- Quote from: Don Jacob on September 23, 2007, 08:44:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Juronimo on September 23, 2007, 08:30:34 PM ---Yes it is aimed at Kobe.

--- End quote ---

i said this a while ago +1

welcome to the "laker fan" fan club, don't worry man our day will come again.

--- End quote ---

No doubt man, our day will come again. We've been through this before. I remember the frustration of the 90's, I remember the frustration of the 84 finals. The Lakers will shine once again.

Don Jacob:
my first order of business if i had the franchise.....fire mitch cup-check.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version