Author Topic: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...  (Read 4400 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 09:41:16 PM »
^ How so? He just put up with 3 years of being the media's whipping boy, having to play alongside d-leaguers, having management look him in the eye and lie (not to mention purposely turning down possible trades), and having his prime years waisted on first round exits. I don't think you realize how detrimental winning is to his legacy right now. Its gonna look bad in 10 years when we look back at his 05-06 season and say "wait a minute...why didn't he win the MVP that season? oh wait - cuz his team sucked".

At this point, Kobe pretty much has the right to say whatever he feels. Although I don't know why he would, management took another offseason off.

Kobe straight up snitched on Shaq.  Shaq had NOTHING to do w/ Kobe's case and Kobe started saying shit like "I guess I should have paid her off like Shaq does" or something to that effect.  And then signing within 24 hours after Shaq leaves, and then the whole bitching about not being a contender after this is what he wanted all along (basically everything Juronimo said). 

What does that have to do with anything I said? Kobe was PROMISED that they would build a contender around him. Then they traded away his veteran help (Payton, Fisher) and went on to pass on trades that could've landed us Baron Davis, Carlos Boozer, Ron Artest, and Jason Kidd. Then This summer after Kobe made his boldest statement ever (at the time): do something and do it now - they take another vacation. So now we're coming back with the same team + Derek Fisher, another rookie, and a pissed of star player & coach.

But yeah, thats Kobe's fault cuz he "snitched on Shaq".

You asked why I said he's a bitch and I told you.  The fuck else do you want?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 09:47:08 PM »
^ How so? He just put up with 3 years of being the media's whipping boy, having to play alongside d-leaguers, having management look him in the eye and lie (not to mention purposely turning down possible trades), and having his prime years waisted on first round exits. I don't think you realize how detrimental winning is to his legacy right now. Its gonna look bad in 10 years when we look back at his 05-06 season and say "wait a minute...why didn't he win the MVP that season? oh wait - cuz his team sucked".

At this point, Kobe pretty much has the right to say whatever he feels. Although I don't know why he would, management took another offseason off.

Kobe straight up snitched on Shaq.  Shaq had NOTHING to do w/ Kobe's case and Kobe started saying shit like "I guess I should have paid her off like Shaq does" or something to that effect.  And then signing within 24 hours after Shaq leaves, and then the whole bitching about not being a contender after this is what he wanted all along (basically everything Juronimo said). 

Uhhh, Kobe said he'd opt out from the get-go. He signed with the Lakers after a meeting with Buss and said he wouldn't mind playing alongside Shaq for his whole career...Now you're just copying what Juronimo's saying, be your own man. And Kobe "straight up" snitched on Shaq? LOL. Snitching involves getting someone in trouble...Kobe was being "privately" INTERROGATED by cops and asked "what if I had paid her off like Shaq sometimes does?". Dude was under mad heat, you think he was thinking about snitching or about getting out of the situation?...the shit was never supposed to leak, and even though I can see how it's fucked up, it's still not "snitching"...PeACe

Nothing you can say will change the fact that Kobe was being drug through the mud, so he started reaching for anything to distract attention away from himself.  He brought Shaq into it when he had shit to do with his rape trial.  If one of my people did that shit to me they'd get dealt with.  And I would no longer associate myself with that person because they're a bitch. 

There's this one cat I work with that's always caught up in some kind of drama, especially w/ the broads at work.  I learned real quick after being around him to not divulge any info that I didn't want to get out because dude is a bitch straight up and down.  The type of dude that will sell you out in a heartbeat as soon as they're backed into a corner.  I don't respect ANYONE that does that shit. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »
at this point mistakes have been made (not firing Vlade , giving Kwame his 3rd years , missing some big name trades ...)
Why, why, why? :stupid: :grumpy:

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 01:57:49 AM »
yea I agree with Juronimo, Kobe is officially a lame

I'll only root for him now for the sake of the Lakers cuz they're the team I like

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »

Uhhh, Kobe said he'd opt out from the get-go. He signed with the Lakers after a meeting with Buss and said he wouldn't mind playing alongside Shaq for his whole career...Now you're just copying what Juronimo's saying, be your own man. And Kobe "straight up" snitched on Shaq? LOL. Snitching involves getting someone in trouble...Kobe was being "privately" INTERROGATED by cops and asked "what if I had paid her off like Shaq sometimes does?". Dude was under mad heat, you think he was thinking about snitching or about getting out of the situation?...the shit was never supposed to leak, and even though I can see how it's fucked up, it's still not "snitching"...PeACe

Nothing you can say will change the fact that Kobe was being drug through the mud, so he started reaching for anything to distract attention away from himself.  He brought Shaq into it when he had shit to do with his rape trial.  If one of my people did that shit to me they'd get dealt with.  And I would no longer associate myself with that person because they're a bitch. 

There's this one cat I work with that's always caught up in some kind of drama, especially w/ the broads at work.  I learned real quick after being around him to not divulge any info that I didn't want to get out because dude is a bitch straight up and down.  The type of dude that will sell you out in a heartbeat as soon as they're backed into a corner.  I don't respect ANYONE that does that shit. 

The point is, it wasn't "info", the whole world knew about Shaq and all his bitches, did you even read the interrogation (which the bitch-made cops leaked)? Kobe was basically reiterating to the COP (not to any media outlet) that he shoulda' done what Shaq does...In fact, 99% of the basketball world does this. It's not snitching, he was tryna save his family and marriage with whatever it takes, that's all there is to it...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »
damn Kobe aint gettin no love on dubcc lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »
damn Kobe aint gettin no love on dubcc lol

It's all good...It's all based off of ignorance. Read my megapost.

rik

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »
Ignorance huh? So what you're telling me is that he didn't really ask to be traded, then change his mind, then go on the radio crying asking to be traded again? I don't give a fuck what the reasons are, that was bitch made.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 11:59:20 AM by Ruger Rik »

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 12:26:06 PM »
 so every player has been "bitch" made ... Magic has been , Jordan has been ... at the end of the day they brought titles and that's all matters to me ... he didn't say "FUCK THE LAKERS AND THE FANS he said FUCK THE FRONT OFFICE and I think the same .. at the end of the day yep dude surely has a big ego and all that and he can be a bitch .. I don't know and I don't fucking care ..... the only thing I care is you give 100% when you are on the B-Ball with a Lakers Jersey and you can't deny his work ethic ... if he intentionnally plays weak or shit like that , I'd say "FUCK HIM" .. but as of now it's not the case

rik

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »
I never said he's not a great player or doesn't give it 100 percent. I said he was acting bitch made, which he was. And by saying he wants to be traded he was basically saying "Fuck the fans".

I call it how I see it. And yeah Magic and Jordan acted bitch made.

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »
the real question is : Would you have prefered Magic to not "talking shit" about the coach than speaking mind who actually helped to lead to many rings ...

rik

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 12:38:29 PM »
the real question is : Would you have prefered Magic to not "talking shit" about the coach than speaking mind who actually helped to lead to many rings ...

I would prefer Magic not asking for a trade. Be a man, honor your contract and don't air out your dirty laundry to the media.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2007, 12:39:14 PM »
Ignorance huh? So what you're telling me is that he didn't really ask to be traded, then change his mind, then go on the radio crying asking to be traded again? I don't give a fuck what the reasons are, that was bitch made.

Sometimes it takes extreme measures to get everyone to that next level, bro...Many greats have done this in the past, including THEE greatest of the greats.

rik

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »

Sometimes it takes extreme measures to get everyone to that next level, bro...Many greats have done this in the past, including THEE greatest of the greats.

And those measures were bitch made. That's all I'm saying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
I never said he's not a great player or doesn't give it 100 percent. I said he was acting bitch made, which he was. And by saying he wants to be traded he was basically saying "Fuck the fans".

I call it how I see it. And yeah Magic and Jordan acted bitch made.

Well, their "bitch-made" tendencies catapulted them to more titles...If only everyone was "bitch-made" (did whatever it took to win).