Author Topic: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...  (Read 4395 times)

SGV

Re: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2007, 10:51:44 PM »
Hey NIK what do you think snitching is? Like what is your definition?

I and I'm sure many others can agree that if you tell the cops anything about another person, you're snitching. Like if you're buddy gets busted for slanging or something and when he gets arrested he tells the cops that "Elior (whatever your last name is) slangs weed, too, I guess I should've done what he does..." That's snitching. That's the same shit. Telling on someone to sway attention from yourself is snitching for real. That is a bitch move. Cuz like someone said, Shaq has a wife AND he has kids. So Kobe was saving his marriage, but he was attempting to fuck up Shaqs (even if it was in private, it was something that should've been kept private).

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2007, 10:53:25 PM »
^ How so? He just put up with 3 years of being the media's whipping boy, having to play alongside d-leaguers, having management look him in the eye and lie (not to mention purposely turning down possible trades), and having his prime years waisted on first round exits. I don't think you realize how detrimental winning is to his legacy right now. Its gonna look bad in 10 years when we look back at his 05-06 season and say "wait a minute...why didn't he win the MVP that season? oh wait - cuz his team sucked".

At this point, Kobe pretty much has the right to say whatever he feels. Although I don't know why he would, management took another offseason off.

Kobe straight up snitched on Shaq.  Shaq had NOTHING to do w/ Kobe's case and Kobe started saying shit like "I guess I should have paid her off like Shaq does" or something to that effect.  And then signing within 24 hours after Shaq leaves, and then the whole bitching about not being a contender after this is what he wanted all along (basically everything Juronimo said). 

Uhhh, Kobe said he'd opt out from the get-go. He signed with the Lakers after a meeting with Buss and said he wouldn't mind playing alongside Shaq for his whole career...Now you're just copying what Juronimo's saying, be your own man. And Kobe "straight up" snitched on Shaq? LOL. Snitching involves getting someone in trouble...Kobe was being "privately" INTERROGATED by cops and asked "what if I had paid her off like Shaq sometimes does?". Dude was under mad heat, you think he was thinking about snitching or about getting out of the situation?...the shit was never supposed to leak, and even though I can see how it's fucked up, it's still not "snitching"...PeACe

Nothing you can say will change the fact that Kobe was being drug through the mud, so he started reaching for anything to distract attention away from himself.  He brought Shaq into it when he had shit to do with his rape trial.  If one of my people did that shit to me they'd get dealt with.  And I would no longer associate myself with that person because they're a bitch. 

There's this one cat I work with that's always caught up in some kind of drama, especially w/ the broads at work.  I learned real quick after being around him to not divulge any info that I didn't want to get out because dude is a bitch straight up and down.  The type of dude that will sell you out in a heartbeat as soon as they're backed into a corner.  I don't respect ANYONE that does that shit. 

The point is, it wasn't "info", the whole world knew about Shaq and all his bitches, did you even read the interrogation (which the bitch-made cops leaked)? Kobe was basically reiterating to the COP (not to any media outlet) that he shoulda' done what Shaq does...In fact, 99% of the basketball world does this. It's not snitching, he was tryna save his family and marriage with whatever it takes, that's all there is to it...PeACe

Yeah, fuck the cops in that situation for leaking it or whatever.  Regardless, Shaq had shit to do with Kobe's situation.  Even if 99% of people do it, I'd fuck someone up in that situation if they put me on blast like that.  And Kobe tryin to justify it saying that everybody does it, why does he call out Shaq's name?  He was just trying to deflect attention away from himself...What about Shaq's family?  It was a bitch move straight up and down. 

LMAO@you "didn't know"...All you had to do was read some books to know, it was publicized EVERYWHERE. Kobe was using it as an example, in PRIVATE.

He was tryna deflect attention away from the cop? How does that make sense. The cop already knew he fucked the bitch...He just used Shaq as an example (since everyone knows), not knowing the cop would leak out the whole interrogation to the media...It's a burnt situation, yes, but it doesn't make a person a "bitch", not under the circumstances he was in, at least...PeACe

Explain to me how Shaq had ANYTHING to do with Kobe's trial.  He had nothing to do with it.  And you keep saying "everyone knows", well I didn't know and neither did millions of other people.  Maybe you're connected to bballers personal lives, but most people aren't.  Kobe is bitch for that.  And that IS snitchin - whether it be to a cop or to Shaq's wifey.  You don't think that shit caused turmoil in Shaq's personal life and family?  Kobe's a bitch for that.

LMAO@you "didn't know"...All you had to do was read some books to know, it was publicized EVERYWHERE. Kobe was using it as an example, in PRIVATE. Funny "arguments", though.

No I didn't know, and honestly I could give a fuck less what somebody does in their personal lives that I have no connection with.  I'm sure it's common knowledge to Laker groupies, but I don't fit that category and neither do most people.  I do know that Shaq had nothing to do with Kobe's rape trial, and yet Kobe brought up the fact that he shoulda paid off his broads like Shaq does.  Who gives a fuck if it was in private?  Bottom line is is that Kobe made it public knowledge as soon as he ran his mouth about it.  I guaran-fuckin-tee that if I don't want people to know some of my down low shit I DON'T SAY NOTHIN ABOUT IT, ESPECIALLY TO A FUCKIN COP.

Nothing you can say can change the fact that Kobe is a bitch for doing that.  Maybe it's acceptable in your world, but in mine I'd fuck somebody up if the EVER did that hatin ass bitch shit on me.

If I was known for fucking bitches and paying them off to keep 'em happy, and one of my homies got in some major heat for "raping" some bitch and tried getting off while using my infamous situation as an example, I would definitely not get offended or butt-hurt over it...PeACe

That doesn't make sense.  If it wouldn't offend you, why would you even pay off the broads in the first place?  He paid them to keep it on the low.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »
^wrong, he paid them to keep them happy and not burn shit, like the bitch in Colorodo did to Kobe...And either way, he paid them before the world found out about his common escapades.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »
Hey NIK what do you think snitching is? Like what is your definition?

I and I'm sure many others can agree that if you tell the cops anything about another person, you're snitching. Like if you're buddy gets busted for slanging or something and when he gets arrested he tells the cops that "Elior (whatever your last name is) slangs weed, too, I guess I should've done what he does..." That's snitching. That's the same shit. Telling on someone to sway attention from yourself is snitching for real. That is a bitch move. Cuz like someone said, Shaq has a wife AND he has kids. So Kobe was saving his marriage, but he was attempting to fuck up Shaqs (even if it was in private, it was something that should've been kept private).

Snitching is telling on someone to (or that could) get them in some sort of trouble. Your example would qualify for that. But not what Kobe did. Also, once again, Kobe only said something which was already widely publicized and known.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 11:03:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2007, 11:21:23 PM »
I don't know about widely publicized. I'm sure that some people knew about it, but not everyone reads Laker books. What Kobe said could've really burned Shaq. Lets say it didn't get put out there to the public, but lets just say the Cops decided to set up a sting operation on Shaq to catch him in the act. I mean, hell, you never know what Cops will want to do. Telling the Cops anything about anyone else is always a bad thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2007, 09:45:40 AM »
I don't know about widely publicized. I'm sure that some people knew about it, but not everyone reads Laker books. What Kobe said could've really burned Shaq. Lets say it didn't get put out there to the public, but lets just say the Cops decided to set up a sting operation on Shaq to catch him in the act. I mean, hell, you never know what Cops will want to do. Telling the Cops anything about anyone else is always a bad thing.

A sting operation to catch Shaq fucking girls and keeping them happy? What the fuck are you on about? LOL. It was widely publicized. If you woulda' asked someone, ANYONE, who the biggest known mack in the NBA is, they woulda' said Shaq with no hesitation...That's why Shaq barely even took offense to it, he knew Kobe wasn't tryna get him in trouble, everyone and their momma already knew about Shaq's escapades...And the "sting operation" shit you said was completely outta touch, homie...LOL

Anywas...Was Kobe wrong? Yes. Did he make a mistake? Yes. Was it some unforgivable shit that determines he's a bitch, especially under the circumstances? HELL NO.

SGV

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »
Thats not out of touch if you really think about it. If Shaq is fucking bitches and paying them, he can get into big trouble. Imagine a cop getting that bust, it would be one of the biggest cases they would probably ever be apart of. Its not too far fetched to think that it could've been a possibility. But, for real, I never thought to ask anyone who the biggest mack in the NBA cuz I never really thought about it. Just the fact that he would even drop a name to the cops is not cool. Especially cuz the dude was a grown man and nobody else was involved in what he was doing. Its not like Shaq and him and tag teaming the bitch and only Kobe got blamed. He brought in Shaq's name out of nowhere. Thats weak in my eyes.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
who cares? only one of the two afformentioned dudes brought W's to the lakers.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »
who cares? only one of the two afformentioned dudes brought W's to the lakers.

LMAO. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2007, 02:29:26 PM »
Thats not out of touch if you really think about it. If Shaq is fucking bitches and paying them, he can get into big trouble. Imagine a cop getting that bust, it would be one of the biggest cases they would probably ever be apart of. Its not too far fetched to think that it could've been a possibility. But, for real, I never thought to ask anyone who the biggest mack in the NBA cuz I never really thought about it. Just the fact that he would even drop a name to the cops is not cool. Especially cuz the dude was a grown man and nobody else was involved in what he was doing. Its not like Shaq and him and tag teaming the bitch and only Kobe got blamed. He brought in Shaq's name out of nowhere. Thats weak in my eyes.

WOW...Shaq was NOT going to get into trouble. Almost EVERY NBA player does this, you think two cops who approached Kobe tryna get info on a Kobe rape accusation give a fuck? ahahaha...Like I said, Kobe did something wrong, but it's not major like what you're making it seem. What you did to your co-worker was 10X more fucked up...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »
It is a big thing. And you never know what cops give a fuck about. Which is why you never talk. But don't get ridiculous now. Taking that guys phone was nowhere near as bad as snitching on someone to the cops. Using your way of thinking though: We all knew he was gay, so its not a big deal, nobody gave a fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2007, 03:04:54 PM »
It is a big thing. And you never know what cops give a fuck about. Which is why you never talk. But don't get ridiculous now. Taking that guys phone was nowhere near as bad as snitching on someone to the cops. Using your way of thinking though: We all knew he was gay, so its not a big deal, nobody gave a fuck.

AHAHAHA...Taking someones phone (not to mention, someone who's in the closet) and spreading personal pictures of theirs to all your co-workers is nowhere near as bad using something widely publicized as an example under heat? Great logic you got there. Talk about getting ridiculous.

SGV

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2007, 04:32:53 PM »
Here it goes again...

Kobe told the police something that they may NOT have known is SNITCHING. You say its widely publized, but I know a gang of Lakers Fans (hell, I live in Southern California, everyones a Laker fan damn near) and I never ONCE heard anyone say "Shaq pays off bitches for sex." Me taking a dudes phone and having ONE co-worker look at the pictures is nothing is compareable.

Now, if I would lets say get fired for having questionable pictures on my phone, then I start diming that dude out (I mean, hey, its widely publicized that the dude has xxx flicks on his phone), then I could see the comparsion. What I did was funny (quite frankly, I could've been a bitch and got him fired, but I don't care) and hurt no one (he has NO clue someone ever saw his flicks, he's still real cool with everyone). What Kobe did was shady and could've really ruined someones life because it was told to the Police, then made public. C'mon dogg, you're talking 2 different things here...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2007, 04:41:21 PM »
Yes what Kobe did was a bitch move - no denying that. But what the fuck does that have to do with the topic?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »
Yes what Kobe did was a bitch move - no denying that. But what the fuck does that have to do with the topic?

Probably nothing. But I just decided to discuss his Snitching Ways since that was being discussed.