Author Topic: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...  (Read 4397 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
who cares? only one of the two afformentioned dudes brought W's to the lakers.

fuck outta here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2007, 10:23:56 AM »
Here it goes again...

Kobe told the police something that they may NOT have known is SNITCHING. You say its widely publized, but I know a gang of Lakers Fans (hell, I live in Southern California, everyones a Laker fan damn near) and I never ONCE heard anyone say "Shaq pays off bitches for sex." Me taking a dudes phone and having ONE co-worker look at the pictures is nothing is compareable.

Now, if I would lets say get fired for having questionable pictures on my phone, then I start diming that dude out (I mean, hey, its widely publicized that the dude has xxx flicks on his phone), then I could see the comparsion. What I did was funny (quite frankly, I could've been a bitch and got him fired, but I don't care) and hurt no one (he has NO clue someone ever saw his flicks, he's still real cool with everyone). What Kobe did was shady and could've really ruined someones life because it was told to the Police, then made public. C'mon dogg, you're talking 2 different things here...

Just because your ignorant friends didn't know something that was known world-wide, doesn't mean it was something new. He didn't inform the police of SHIT, informants are snitches. Kobe did something wrong under heat, he ASKED if he coulda' done the same thing and used Shaq as an example. His main point was "can I pay the bitch money?", not to inform the cops of Shaq's infamous escapades....And not knowing that Shaq paid his bitches off is like not knowing of Wilts playeresque days... Superhead fucking published it in her book even. Come on, now. Admit that what you did was more fucked up and affected the dude you did it to WAY more...You can at least man up and do that, can't you?...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »
Why are they ignorant? Because they don't get involved in the life of Basketball players? Dogg, again, this wasn't something that was on CNN, Fox News etc. everyday. YOU may have known about it, but doesn't mean everyone did. He INFORMED the police that Shaq paid bitches. He could've asked about paying bitches, WITHOUT naming Shaq. THAT'S snitching. Blabbing when under scrutiny of the Police is SNITCHING. If I get arrested with someone, and when the cops start asking him about what happened, he mentions my name, that's what? Snitching. LMAO @ What did even affecting the dude. Again, NIK, he has NO CLUE. What affect could that have on him? He doesn't know that we seen it. LOL. Seriously dogg, you call everyone ignorant and stupid etc. but you can't seem to process the fact that what Kobe did to Shaq was extremely fucked and a huge bitch move.

Anytime you tell the cops anything that doesn't pertain to yourself, you're snitching. And if you're snitching, you're a bitch.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2007, 01:10:35 PM »
^^ +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2007, 10:58:53 PM »
Why are they ignorant? Because they don't get involved in the life of Basketball players? Dogg, again, this wasn't something that was on CNN, Fox News etc. everyday. YOU may have known about it, but doesn't mean everyone did. He INFORMED the police that Shaq paid bitches. He could've asked about paying bitches, WITHOUT naming Shaq. THAT'S snitching. Blabbing when under scrutiny of the Police is SNITCHING. If I get arrested with someone, and when the cops start asking him about what happened, he mentions my name, that's what? Snitching. LMAO @ What did even affecting the dude. Again, NIK, he has NO CLUE. What affect could that have on him? He doesn't know that we seen it. LOL. Seriously dogg, you call everyone ignorant and stupid etc. but you can't seem to process the fact that what Kobe did to Shaq was extremely fucked and a huge bitch move.

Anytime you tell the cops anything that doesn't pertain to yourself, you're snitching. And if you're snitching, you're a bitch.

LMAO@thinking that dude didn't realize you looked at his private pics when you took his phone. You really think that didn't affect him? Seriously, now..be real. Again, snitching involves getting someone in trouble or attempting to get someone in trouble...You can hate Kobe all you want, but that's just a really dumb reason...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2007, 01:05:38 AM »
NIK, I don't think. I know. The other gay dude in the store confronted homeboy about being gay. they talk on the regular. He literally thinks that nobody knows. He said that himself. So you're going on about something that you obviously don't know about. Seriously, now, be real. And dropping a name to the police to alleviate any type of heat from yourself is called what? SNITCHING!!! Sugar coat what Kobe did all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that most people think he's a snitch. And EVERYONE I know thinks a snitch is a bitch. I don't hate Kobe, I don't know him. I do dislike him since he snitched though. No respect for a dude like that.

PLANT

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2007, 08:06:17 AM »
NIK you really sound like a homo after reading this thread.  You might even be more bitch made than Kobe is. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2007, 09:52:31 AM »
NIK, I don't think. I know. The other gay dude in the store confronted homeboy about being gay. they talk on the regular. He literally thinks that nobody knows. He said that himself. So you're going on about something that you obviously don't know about. Seriously, now, be real. And dropping a name to the police to alleviate any type of heat from yourself is called what? SNITCHING!!! Sugar coat what Kobe did all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that most people think he's a snitch. And EVERYONE I know thinks a snitch is a bitch. I don't hate Kobe, I don't know him. I do dislike him since he snitched though. No respect for a dude like that.

Kobe didn't say anything about Shaq to alleviate heat, what don't you get? He was using Shaq's famous escapades as an example for something he shoulda' done...like I said, it was wrong of him, but not nearly as serious as you and Kobe haters make it seem...Now, if you really think that a closet case who had all his personal pics sercetly exposed doesn't affect him, then you're insane. Even if he doesn't know about it, think about other ways it could affect him. That's a huge thing, bro. You even said, the guy was extremely low key about his shit, and now everyone knows 100%, because of you... and not only do they know, they found out in fashion. Think about the way it chages him as a person in peoples eyes....please don't tell me you really believe that it has no affect on dude, because that would just be dumb...I have less respect for what you did than for what you consider "snitching". But I still would never hold anything against you for your mistakes...I'm not like that.

And PLANT...you're still stuck in 2006 with that kiddish nutridage, son. :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:58 PM »
Yeah, he just told the cops something about Shaq for the hell of it? Why mention a name? Thats what I'm saying kid. If he was simply trying to paint an example for the Po's then he didn't have to name names. But when you start naming names, you're trying to get the spotlight off you. As for the dude at my work, what I did for him was great. Everyone knows he's gay and now nobody else will bother him with questions trying to fish gay/straight answers out of him. Now he can work in peace without having to field questions cuz everyone knows (and are perfectly OK with it). On top of that, he gained a buddy with whom he can share his feelings with. The original gay cat and him are good friends now. He still has no clue anyone seen his flicks. He still has no clue that people know he's gay (outside of the other gay cat). So how is what I did anything harmful to him? So yeah, dude has not been affected in any negative manner.

But thats not even what we're talking about. Its Kobe and his naming names to the cops. "Famous" escapades... hardly. Like I said, YOU knew. But not everyone knew. So if the cops did not know what Shaq had done prior to Kobe telling them, then Kobe snitched.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2007, 10:43:21 AM »
Yeah, he just told the cops something about Shaq for the hell of it? Why mention a name? Thats what I'm saying kid. If he was simply trying to paint an example for the Po's then he didn't have to name names. But when you start naming names, you're trying to get the spotlight off you. As for the dude at my work, what I did for him was great. Everyone knows he's gay and now nobody else will bother him with questions trying to fish gay/straight answers out of him. Now he can work in peace without having to field questions cuz everyone knows (and are perfectly OK with it). On top of that, he gained a buddy with whom he can share his feelings with. The original gay cat and him are good friends now. He still has no clue anyone seen his flicks. He still has no clue that people know he's gay (outside of the other gay cat). So how is what I did anything harmful to him? So yeah, dude has not been affected in any negative manner.

But thats not even what we're talking about. Its Kobe and his naming names to the cops. "Famous" escapades... hardly. Like I said, YOU knew. But not everyone knew. So if the cops did not know what Shaq had done prior to Kobe telling them, then Kobe snitched.

Why mention the name? Like I said, it's called an EXAMPLE...Sure, he shouldn't have done it, but he was under heat, he slipped up. If you think he was tryna get Shaq in trouble, then you're dumb, that's all. If you read the interrogation, which you obviously didn't, you would see there was no "SPOTLIGHT" to rid, like you're claiming...Two detectives just approached Kobe to ask him about the situation.. it musta been like a 1 hour talk, and the situation was very clear (Kobe fucked the bitch), so there was no removal of spotlight attempted, like you claim.

Also...you're not God, SGV. To say you didn't affect the dude in your work is pathetic. Come on, now, are you Cartman? Seriously, SERIOUSLY. The guy was in the closet for a reason. He obviously still wants to be there if he's not saying shit, but I guess you "helped" him...You did your duty, huh, God? If he ever found out, he'd be very, VERY upset...You invaded his discret, personal space and burned a big whole in his privacy for his whole work enviroment to crawl in.

Stop claiming what Shaq did wasn't famous...Just because your non-basketball watching ass was ignorant to the situation, doesn't mean everyone is blind. Shit was everywhere. You had Superhead going on interviews talking about sleeping with Shaq and being spoiled...You had girls going to tabloids spilling out about it... You had it published in many books, magazines, internet articles...You had jokes about it on Jay Leno...So again, because your ass didn't know something that was considered common knowledge amongst the basketball world, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone...Should Kobe have used the example? No. Does it define his character? Only if you're a judgemental piece of shit...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2007, 06:25:08 PM »
Since you're going to be a child about this: You're Not God to know anything about what you're talking about. You're not God to know that Kobe did NOT have the intention on taking the spotlight off himself by naming names. You are not God to know that the guy was affected by something he doesn't even know about. You are not God to know if it was as publicized that Shaq paid bitches as you think it was. You are not God.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25:03 PM »
Since you're going to be a child about this: You're Not God to know anything about what you're talking about. You're not God to know that Kobe did NOT have the intention on taking the spotlight off himself by naming names. You are not God to know that the guy was affected by something he doesn't even know about. You are not God to know if it was as publicized that Shaq paid bitches as you think it was. You are not God.

You're right...I'm not God. But all those things don't take a Godly power to know. They take common sense...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
Yeah common sense tells me dropping names to the cops is snitching. Common sense tells me that if someone has no clue that others know their secret, it's of no harm to them. Its common sense to know that just because some chicken head broad says something (then the tabloids pick up on it) doesn't make it true (nor does that make it national headline news that would be considered "well-known"). COMMON SENSE tells me these things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2007, 11:29:23 PM »
Yeah common sense tells me dropping names to the cops is snitching. Common sense tells me that if someone has no clue that others know their secret, it's of no harm to them. Its common sense to know that just because some chicken head broad says something (then the tabloids pick up on it) doesn't make it true (nor does that make it national headline news that would be considered "well-known"). COMMON SENSE tells me these things.

So if you're a closet case, and everyone knows 100% that you're gay, thanks to a co-worker... there's no damage done? think about being a closet homo and you have no idea of what's going on behind your back and in peoples heads, all courtesy of that certain co-worker... that doesn't have an affect? How the hell so? Naturally, people think less of people who happen to be in the closet. People have an advantage over someone when they know something that the person doesn't want them to know. Stop spewing so much nonsense, bro...it can't be good for you. Dropping names to a cop is snitching? So if I told a cop, "I wouldn't have been in this mess if I won the lottery like ______", is that snitching? More nonsense from good ol' SGV...Superhead is not "just some chicken head broad"...Like I said, EVERYONE knew of Shaq's infamous situation, and if someone didn't, they coulda' easily knwon by researching Shaq...Did you not know James Worthy slept with whores? Did you not know Wilt slept with 20,000 women? It's the same shit.. it's common knowledge amongst basketball heads and anyone who knew the first thing about Shaq...But that's not the point. The point is, once again, though what Kobe did was wrong, you are overrexaggerating by acting like it's an unforgivable act...Had Kobe been like "naah, man, Shaq does this all the time...in fact, I'm pretty sure he's fucked a grip of bitches without their consent and then pays them"...That, my friend, would be an unforgivable act of snitching...not what happened in the interrogation, which you obviously never read, yet insist on holding 3 page arguments about...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2007, 12:46:19 AM »
You want nonsense? Nonsense is when you continue to assume you know whats going on with that dude. LOL. Nobody in the store feels any less about him. As a matter of fact, we don't even bring it up anymore. That shit is old news (except for you). Nobody has brought it up since the day. Everyone still interacts with the dude on a day to day like nothing ever happened. So, again, NO harm has been caused to him. Please, stop being ignorant and nonsensical.

As for the whole Shaq think. LMAO @ Superhead not being a chicken head (Didn't her book just come out within the past few years? Didnt this shit with Kobe go down in 03?). Is she some sort of scholar? A senator? Someone prestigious? Na. Just some broad who fucked a gang of dudes. Can you take everything she says serious? Sure... if you believe everything you read. Wilt banging 20,000 broads was something I heard about when I was like 8 on SNL or In Living Color. I had never heard that about Shaq. And, like I said, I know plenty of people who weren't aware of this. You knew, but then again you follow ANYTHING that has to with the Lakers, even the players sex life. Thats all good.

Your example is laughable. LMAO @ The lottery. Kobe was being questioned, he felt pressure, so he brought up an example, "what if I paid them like Shaq?" You don't think that's snitching? I can't respect anyone who will condone that shit. He had no need to bring another name into it except his own. Anytime that is done that is snitching. Whether you grasp that concept or not. Dogg, Kobe was being interrogated, nobody else. Did they ask about Shaq? No. Hence, since he just decided to drop Shaq's name, he snitched. Point blank period.

You continue to argue with your extremely fucked up view on everything that we have discussed. But you have done nothing except for your blatant attempts at upholding Kobe's tarnished name. It didn't work. I still think Kobe's a snitch. I still know for a fact the homo cat at my store ain't affected and I still had never heard about Shaq's paying bitches until Kobe snitched.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 12:51:09 AM by SGV »