Author Topic: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...  (Read 4398 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Juronimo...hope your sig ain't aimed at Kobe...
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »
You want nonsense? Nonsense is when you continue to assume you know whats going on with that dude. LOL. Nobody in the store feels any less about him. As a matter of fact, we don't even bring it up anymore. That shit is old news (except for you). Nobody has brought it up since the day. Everyone still interacts with the dude on a day to day like nothing ever happened. So, again, NO harm has been caused to him. Please, stop being ignorant and nonsensical.

As for the whole Shaq think. LMAO @ Superhead not being a chicken head (Didn't her book just come out within the past few years? Didnt this shit with Kobe go down in 03?). Is she some sort of scholar? A senator? Someone prestigious? Na. Just some broad who fucked a gang of dudes. Can you take everything she says serious? Sure... if you believe everything you read. Wilt banging 20,000 broads was something I heard about when I was like 8 on SNL or In Living Color. I had never heard that about Shaq. And, like I said, I know plenty of people who weren't aware of this. You knew, but then again you follow ANYTHING that has to with the Lakers, even the players sex life. Thats all good.

Your example is laughable. LMAO @ The lottery. Kobe was being questioned, he felt pressure, so he brought up an example, "what if I paid them like Shaq?" You don't think that's snitching? I can't respect anyone who will condone that shit. He had no need to bring another name into it except his own. Anytime that is done that is snitching. Whether you grasp that concept or not. Dogg, Kobe was being interrogated, nobody else. Did they ask about Shaq? No. Hence, since he just decided to drop Shaq's name, he snitched. Point blank period.

You continue to argue with your extremely fucked up view on everything that we have discussed. But you have done nothing except for your blatant attempts at upholding Kobe's tarnished name. It didn't work. I still think Kobe's a snitch. I still know for a fact the homo cat at my store ain't affected and I still had never heard about Shaq's paying bitches until Kobe snitched.

Again, genius, I haven't been assuming shit. I only go off of facts...When a closet-case is exposed, and he has no idea he's been exposed, that has an AFFECT on him, whether your Cartmanesque ass wants to admit it or not...

SGV...It's hard to imagine that you actually believe most of what you say. Shaq's escapades were way more famous than Wilt's, especially because it was taking place in the present. The same people who live in America and can't locate North America on the map are the same people who watch basketball and had no idea Shaq was fuckin' with chickenheads and spoiling them with gifts in return...Do you not get that EVERY book written about Shaq or that went into detail about Shaq (and there are PLENTY) has noted this?...So what exactly did Kobe "snitch" about? Did you read the interrogation? Did it seem like the cops even noticed or gave a shit about Kobe's example? No...It's only haters like you who make a big deal out of this shit. It didn't even make any headlines, no one even gave a shit...not even Shaq. Why? Because he already knew that shit was world-wide...You can think whatever you want. But remember, judgemental punks who hold shit against people for petty mistakes will never be at ease with themselves...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2007, 10:33:13 AM »
My response to your last post:

Nobody in the store feels any less about him. As a matter of fact, we don't even bring it up anymore. That shit is old news (except for you). Nobody has brought it up since the day. Everyone still interacts with the dude on a day to day like nothing ever happened.

Wilt banging 20,000 broads was something I heard about when I was like 8 on SNL or In Living Color. I had never heard that about Shaq. And, like I said, I know plenty of people who weren't aware of this. You knew, but then again you follow ANYTHING that has to with the Lakers, even the players sex life. Thats all good.

Kobe was being questioned, he felt pressure, so he brought up an example, "what if I paid them like Shaq?" You don't think that's snitching? I can't respect anyone who will condone that shit. He had no need to bring another name into it except his own. Anytime that is done that is snitching. Whether you grasp that concept or not. Dogg, Kobe was being interrogated, nobody else. Did they ask about Shaq? No. Hence, since he just decided to drop Shaq's name, he snitched. Point blank period.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
Again, genius, I haven't been assuming shit. I only go off of facts...When a closet-case is exposed, and he has no idea he's been exposed, that has an AFFECT on him, whether your Cartmanesque ass wants to admit it or not...

SGV...It's hard to imagine that you actually believe most of what you say. Shaq's escapades were way more famous than Wilt's, especially because it was taking place in the present. The same people who live in America and can't locate North America on the map are the same people who watch basketball and had no idea Shaq was fuckin' with chickenheads and spoiling them with gifts in return...Do you not get that EVERY book written about Shaq or that went into detail about Shaq (and there are PLENTY) has noted this?...So what exactly did Kobe "snitch" about? Did you read the interrogation? Did it seem like the cops even noticed or gave a shit about Kobe's example? No...It's only haters like you who make a big deal out of this shit. It didn't even make any headlines, no one even gave a shit...not even Shaq. Why? Because he already knew that shit was world-wide...You can think whatever you want. But remember, judgemental punks who hold shit against people for petty mistakes will never be at ease with themselves...PeACe

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2023, 01:26:28 PM »
damn hella laker fans exposed in this 1

:phil:

HighEyeCue

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2023, 04:16:40 AM »
went through this thread and as a Knick fan I find it blasphemy that any Laker fan would ever be anti-Kobe

still remember the 61 he dropped in 2009 breaking the MSG record :o

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2023, 07:48:13 AM »
went through this thread and as a Knick fan I find it blasphemy that any Laker fan would ever be anti-Kobe

still remember the 61 he dropped in 2009 breaking the MSG record :o

and if u can see, i was goin against em all

and not to brag on myself but everything i said would happen ended up happening

:ohwell:

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2023, 11:44:27 AM »

and if u can see, i was goin against em all

and not to brag on myself but everything i said would happen ended up happening

:ohwell:

yep...won 2 more titles after that 8)

RIP LEGEND