Tigets
0 (0%)
Cardinals
0 (0%)
Indians
0 (0%)
Padres
1 (7.1%)
even though he lead the league in on base percentage this year no team will want him
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Where will Barry Bonds play next year?  (Read 485 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Where will Barry Bonds play next year?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 03:11:39 PM »
I think he is too old to play anywhere but in the AL at the DH spot. But I really don't care where he goes. Dude is a disgrace.

he is a disgrace?   so you are saying every player in the mlb from the 90's until now is a disgrace to?  think about it, he's not the only one lol.

He's not the only one and none of the other players who are juicing are any better, but there is no way in hell Barry doesn't deserve to be in the record books at all for anything. There is nothing you can say that can make me think any differently.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 04:19:28 PM »
I heard gim say last yera he would like to play in Seattle. With that said , with the track record of the owner of the rangers i woulnt be suprsied to see him in Texas.

My picks

Seattle
L.a ( angels )
Texas
Ny Yankees
Oakland

Fuck that shit, he better not come to Seattle

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »
I vote A's.

The Angels owner wants nothing to do with him, Seattle is worried about Ichiro being number 1 (though it would help their team) and NY wants to keep A-Rod so they will focus on that. The Dodgers wouldn't sign him, and every other team is not on the West, so the A's win the prize, plus I know that they are aware of how many fans will cross the bay to watch Bonds play.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 10:40:30 PM »
I vote A's.

The Angels owner wants nothing to do with him, Seattle is worried about Ichiro being number 1 (though it would help their team) and NY wants to keep A-Rod so they will focus on that. The Dodgers wouldn't sign him, and every other team is not on the West, so the A's win the prize, plus I know that they are aware of how many fans will cross the bay to watch Bonds play.

Bonds is the last player Seattle needs, we don't need another high payed offensive player, our hitting is fine, our starting pitching is a joke

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 10:47:13 PM »
I vote A's.

Bonds is the last player Seattle needs, we don't need another high payed offensive player, our hitting is fine, our starting pitching is a joke

someone hands you the greatest player of our generation (even before the 'roids) and you say his the last thing you need. Bonds would hit Ichiro in so many times, this RBIs would be in the hundreds and Ichiro would lead the league in runs scored. Swallow your pride and admit you would do better with Bonds. BUT, his not going to Seattle, word is that Seattle wants Ichiro to be the main star.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 10:56:35 PM »
Would be cool to see him on the Dodgers...LOL

worst idea ever

i think somehow....some way if a deal doesn't go through with the a's....in usual baseball fashion the yankees will sign him.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
I just heard the Twins dropped big hints yesterday that they want to get Bonds. :grumpy: I really do not want that to be true.

http://www.startribune.com/509/story/1451167.html

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 12:33:33 AM »
that'd be a fuck up IMO if they got him.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
I vote A's.

someone hands you the greatest player of our generation (even before the 'roids) and you say his the last thing you need. Bonds would hit Ichiro in so many times, this RBIs would be in the hundreds and Ichiro would lead the league in runs scored. Swallow your pride and admit you would do better with Bonds. BUT, his not going to Seattle, word is that Seattle wants Ichiro to be the main star.

Swallow my pride? Even if I was a fan of Bonds he's still not worth the money because what we need now is pitching. And it's not like he puts up the stats he used to

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »
he told his agent to contact the dodgers to see if there was any interest in signing him....god damn it...ive been a loyal dodger fan all my life, if they sign him ill be looking for a new baseball club to root for.

Weak fan mentality...

na man, fuck barry bonds.  if i see him in blue, i will not cheer for them, at least while he wears that uni.  but just the thought of him wearing blue make me wanna puke.  lets just move on.

he will end up with the yanks to be their DH. lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 09:52:36 PM »
You should have the Kansas City Royals on the list, they are rumored to be a possible team for Barry.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
I just heard the Twins dropped big hints yesterday that they want to get Bonds. :grumpy: I really do not want that to be true.

http://www.startribune.com/509/story/1451167.html

I'd buy some tickets next year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
Looks like no team wants him. :-X

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
What a pathetic end to his career.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
What a pathetic end to his career.

Breaking the record in your final year is a pathetic ending? LOL