Author Topic: BISHOP AND OMAR CRUZ 60 SECONDS OF FAME IS OVER! CROOKED WON!!  (Read 1040 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: BISHOP AND OMAR CRUZ 60 SECONDS OF FAME IS OVER! CROOKED WON!!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 07:05:55 PM »
crooked i is hot garbage (there i said it lol..now all you crooked groupies dont cry now, its jus how i feel), theres a reason that guy aint got no official album out, dudes been in the game for a decade and still nothing, bishops only been around for a few years and hes already signed to aftermath, put out a hotass mixtape/street album thats gotten big time praise by alotta people (lotta people say it was better then most rappers retail albums this year), he also put out a myspace video of him the studio with dre something NO ONES ever done before and to top it off dude has another street album comin out that alotta people are anticipating called Caltroit, cant speak on omar cruz...never heard any of his stuff before.

that is something to think about. bishop got the people in his corner to make him great. But i think IF  crook ever puts something out, it'll be fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 07:07:18 PM »
crooked i is hot garbage (there i said it lol..now all you crooked groupies dont cry now, its jus how i feel), theres a reason that guy aint got no official album out, dudes been in the game for a decade and still nothing, bishops only been around for a few years and hes already signed to aftermath, put out a hotass mixtape/street album thats gotten big time praise by alotta people (lotta people say it was better then most rappers retail albums this year), he also put out a myspace video of him the studio with dre something NO ONES ever done before and to top it off dude has another street album comin out that alotta people are anticipating called Caltroit, cant speak on omar cruz...never heard any of his stuff before.

Damn i feel sorry for u right now hahah, u said that on the wrong forum my dude lol!!!

I don't feel like reading all that, someone summarize it for me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9nkyHg-i_Q

LMFAOOOO!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »

Damn i feel sorry for u right now hahah, u said that on the wrong forum my dude lol!!!

LOL

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 07:40:06 PM »
Damn Reality1000 hit it on the nose, and I'm not even checking for Crooked.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 07:42:07 PM »
please.........bishop and omar cruz '60 seconds' has barely even begun.....outside of the internet their still relatively unknown.....in the case of omar cruz most heads out here in LA just got hip to him during power house this past summer........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 07:49:55 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

messi19

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »
LOL at Bishop and Omar blowing their chances, when Crooked I's been in the game for 10+ years with not one solo album.

The only blowing going on here is you blowing Crooked I's dick.

LOL yeah i agree wit dude a lil but i def agree with this shit right here, there's still
a chance for em to blew.

And PS. Jimmy Iovine only cares about 50, Dre and Em not Game since the whole 50 vs Game thing started.
But i dont think he cares about 50 now though cuz he's leavin soon anyway.
lol Jimmy still owns Game on Geffen

Yeah i know but i didn't mean it like that. I meant ever since their beef they basically choose 50 over Game cuz 50 brought in more money of course, during DA's release Czar Entertainment and Game were the people pushin DA, Interscop didn't do shit. 50 is a dirty mufucka.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »
bishops single was my favorite from the bunch but crooked i is the best and omar cruz, no hate, but shuldnt be mentioned with these guys in my opinion

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 10:41:35 PM »
i read the whole thing and the only problem i have is that theres no facts its all what you feel.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 11:37:07 PM »
please.........bishop and omar cruz '60 seconds' has barely even begun.....outside of the internet their still relatively unknown.....in the case of omar cruz most heads out here in LA just got hip to him during power house this past summer........

Exactamundo. Omar and Bishop's movement has only just begun. They're all in this together: New West, remember?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »
LOL at Bishop and Omar blowing their chances, when Crooked I's been in the game for 10+ years with not one solo album.

The only blowing going on here is you blowing Crooked I's dick.

:D

kemizt

Okka

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 05:57:55 AM »
Crooked I>Omar Cruz, Bishop, Glasses, Spider Loc, Ya Boy etc...

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 06:50:44 AM »
Its not a competition between the new west artists. Its a Movement, ALL OF THESE GUYS HAVE TO WIN !

SGV

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »

Simply put, Crooked has had his chance for 10 years. Getting on the XXL Mag for this feature is dope, but it only makes sense. Everyone in there has made noise for a while. Boosie been grinding the scene since he was a kid on C Loc's label. Now he has one of the summer's biggest singles under his belt (Wipe Me Down). Lupe Fiasco was on a Kanye single and had a good response with his single "Kick, Push." Rich Boy had a cool buzz with that "Get To Poppin'" at least a year before "Throw Some D's" dropped. "Throw Some D's" happens to be one of the bigger singles on 06 (even into 07). Saigon is much like a Crooked I in the sense that he's been waiting for a minute to get this album out. But he was the next dude in NY before Pap, before Joell, before Tru Life etc. So he (like Crooked) are what I like to call Grandfather accounts. They've been around so long that they just come with the package. As we move on, Plies is on a huge single with "Shawty" and is getting a lot of love from other Southern artists. It makes sense for him to be there. Gorilla Zoe is getting a good buzz with the "Hood Nigga" single. Young Dro had a hit with "Shoulder Lean." Joell put out that Brick album with features from Akon, Styles P and Big Daddy Kane. On top of that, he had a good buzz with that Jadakiss and Saigon remix of "Hip Hop." Papoose falls under the same category of Saigon and Crooked I. They've been doing it so long that have to be included.

Bishop and Omar aren't there yet. They haven't put out albums yet. They haven't put out nationally distributed singles. They don't have video's (whether featured or their own) on rotation on MTV/BET. All of the guys above have done that. Most of them already are established with nationally recognized singles. Let Bishop and Omar get to the point of when their albums are dropping, then make this topic.

Omar didn't get his buzz cuz he was a Mexican rapper. Hell most cats that I let listen to Omar thought he was black. He got a buzz cuz he has hot music. Why else would Geffen/Interscope want to snatch him up? If it was cuz he was Mexican, they would've shipped him to a Latino sub label. Bishop didn't get his buzz cuz of Busta, that's ignorant. He got buzz cuz he grinded hard enough BEFORE he got signed to get love from all kinds of emcees from all over.

Crooked has had 3 major deals (Noo Trye/Virgin, Death Row & Treacherous/Universal) and nothing has panned out for him. Crooked was the only choice from the West for this article. What other artist is up and coming and has had any singles released nationally (be it via radio or video)? Nobody. Even though that happened years ago, he's the only option cuz Omar and Bishop and barely getting to that point NOW. "Hang with My Doggs" and "Feel On It" have barely even been released to radio. They're just buzz singles, as opposed to official album singles.

And I actually like Crooked I much more than I do Bishop. But its absurd to say Bishop and Omar's time is over, when they haven't even had the chance yet. Hell, we've gave Crooked I 10 years, so don't short change Bishop and Omar after barely a year or so.