Author Topic: ***HALO 3 shatters retail record; sells 170 million in 24hrs***  (Read 1044 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: ***HALO 3 shatters retail record; sells 170 million in 24hrs***
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 06:19:23 PM »
170 Mill in one day. WOW.

I never understood what´s so special about HALO (maybe cause I never played it lol), I mean it´s a fucking shooter on a console. Shooters on consoles suck.

Mouse/keyboard > any gamepad.

170 Mill is insane though so it has to have something that makes it special.

I know 170 mil in 24 hrs is ALOTT lol, but i have no clue what is so special about Halo, i played the first 1 or second 1 but it was nothing special, pretty shitty if u ask me, graphics were brutal, it was ok, ive played way deadlier shooting games on xbox then Halo. Havnt played Halo 3 on the 360 yet, i might just go grab a burnt copy for mine, see how it is lol, rarely play games now!!!

I don't understand this. The first 2 games weren't special at all. There have been way better shooters out for PC than those 2. WAY better.

Halo was an innovator on many levels.  Game makers jock their style left and right.
if anyone was an innovator in consols it was RARE with Golden Eye on Nintendo 64 ... now that was the shit... funny thing tho that RARE is now MICROSOFT lol.. anyway.. Golden Eye is the real GOAT consol first person shooter.

HELL YAH, i play that fuckin game to this day all the fuckin time with my cousins, its like a fuckin get 2gether LMFAO, sick ass fuckin game, its the originator, the grey one and the blue one lol!!!