Author Topic: ATL Rapper Sean P. Helps His Community  (Read 55 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ATL Rapper Sean P. Helps His Community
« on: September 28, 2007, 09:09:44 AM »
Known for his charitable spirit almost as much as his rap talents, one of Atlanta's own entertainers, Sean P. (formerly known as Sean Paul of The YoungBloodz) is helping the citizens of Georgia by making a $5,000 donation to H.E.A.T. (The Heating Energy Assistance Team), a nonprofit organization that provides energy assistant statewide for Georgians in need.

When he learned that the working poor families and senior citizens in Georgia were having difficulty affording their energy bills, he decided to do something to help. "I could hardly believe that people in my own community had to make decisions about whether to buy food and medicine or pay their energy bills," Sean P. said.

Not only did he make a contribution, but he set up a campaign with H.E.A.T. to challenge other entertainers in Georgia to get involved with energy assistance programs.

I have attached a photo of Sean presenting a check to H.E.A.T. director of development, Staci Bush. Please let me know if you can share this with your readers? It is a good example of how entertainers and non-profits can collaborate to make a positive impact in their communities.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ATL Rapper Sean P. Helps His Community
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »
Thats what I'm talking!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ATL Rapper Sean P. Helps His Community
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 04:12:13 PM »