Author Topic: Why Is E.D.I. Dissin Xzibit On...  (Read 679 times)

Lunatic

Why Is E.D.I. Dissin Xzibit On...
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:09:28 PM »
Bomb First (My second reply)??

"got a lil question for the lil ni**a that made paparazzi/if u ain't in this rap game, for the motherfucking cash mayne/then what is you're purpose"...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

Re: Why Is E.D.I. Dissin Xzibit On...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
he's upset that the outlawz are wack
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »
he's upset that the outlawz are wack
LOL

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »
X said "It's a shame, these niggaz in the rap game, only for the money and the fame"

to which EDI responded

"If you ain't in this rap game, for the muthafuckin cash mane, then what is your motherfuckin purpose"

(my lyrics might be a bit off, it's been years since I've listened to those joints...)

Not too much of a diss, just a reply to X's joint. 

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »
X said "It's a shame, these niggaz in the rap game, only for the money and the fame"

to which EDI responded

"If you ain't in this rap game, for the muthafuckin cash mane, then what is your motherfuckin purpose"

(my lyrics might be a bit off, it's been years since I've listened to those joints...)

I know what X said, 1 of my fav rappers LOL...thanks for clearing it up though

Mygla

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 06:29:46 PM »
They patched up a couple of years ago... I know they did music together, but I dunno if anything got released..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 09:39:39 PM »

to which EDI responded

lol, then why did you make the thread?

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 09:07:30 AM »
X said that when he came out and years later he had Dre executive producing his album and the MTV cribs show and so on but you can't take what rappers say in their lyrics too seriously and X later learned that this is a busiiness

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »
X said that when he came out and years later he had Dre executive producing his album and the MTV cribs show and so on but you can't take what rappers say in their lyrics too seriously and X later learned that this is a busiiness

So What If Dre Was eXecutive Producer On His 2 Albums? What Is With Cribs, Pimp My Ride And So??? X Said That (Paparazzi Chours) And I Respect That! If U Ever Seen "Weapons Of Mass Destruction DVD" U Gon' See That I Have R!ght!

Snoopafly1986

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »

So What If Dre Was eXecutive Producer On His 2 Albums? What Is With Cribs, Pimp My Ride And So??? X Said That (Paparazzi Chours) And I Respect That! If U Ever Seen "Weapons Of Mass Destruction DVD" U Gon' See That I Have R!ght!

well if it isn't Captain save a hoe 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 07:09:18 PM »

to which EDI responded

lol, then why did you make the thread?
Because I figured E.D.I. had a specific reason 2 go at X, but i guess not

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 07:56:57 AM »
I suspect alternative motives...something kinda intersting is that if you watch the Tupac Resurection movie, Xzibit is chilling with Pac...If someone interviewed Xzibit it would it would awesome if they ask how tight the two(pac and xzibit) were

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 08:33:37 AM »
I suspect alternative motives...something kinda intersting is that if you watch the Tupac Resurection movie, Xzibit is chilling with Pac...If someone interviewed Xzibit it would it would awesome if they ask how tight the two(pac and xzibit) were
i remember around the time he released 'full circle' he was on love line on koroq (a local LA rock/alternative radio station call in show).........someone actually called up and asked x this same question and he said that he squashed that shit right around the time it happenned and that he knew tupac and was cool with him before his death...........he didnt get any deeper and just left it at that
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42:27 AM »

Ei Man TnX 4 That Info I Didn't Know That Really, I'm Really Big X Fan! Too Bad I Didn't Catch T!me 2 Watch That DVD, But TnX AnyWays! To Other Guy 'Bout "Thank U" Video-Man I Saw Part Of It But It Ain't Up To Me When It's Gonna B Released! It's Upto X Manager (Liz)... Yeah I Think Too It's Kinda Late Now 4 That Vid!

papa-smurf

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »
that wasnt a diss,that was a question,