Author Topic: WCW appreciation thread  (Read 1005 times)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: WCW appreciation thread
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 11:03:59 PM »
One thing I miss is the run ins and cliffhanger endings of Nitro.  I always wondered did the NWO or whoever was outside the ring get back in to fight after they went off of the air.  And run ins were always something i was a fan of and they don't have them much in the WWE

bez

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 06:03:37 AM »
Come on, WCW was WWF's old wrestlers. Why would I want to watch NwO, who was basically:

Hogan
Scott Hall
KEvin Nash
Lex Luger
Macho Man
Bret Hart ...

... when I have seen them all before. WWF back then was the shit. Thats when storylines and characters mattered.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 06:08:46 AM »
competition from WCW ushered in the Attitude era...even WWF die-hards should appreciate that...cus the time WWF was at its best WCW was still on the air

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 07:27:20 AM »
I swear some of y'all are stupid, it's a fuckin' appreciation thread. What part of that is so hard to understand???

bez

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 07:36:33 AM »
I swear some of y'all are stupid, it's a fuckin' appreciation thread. What part of that is so hard to understand???

If I want to make an opinion, I will make it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 07:40:08 AM »
^Well duh, I can't prevent you from doing that but it's a appreciation thread, get it???

bez

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »
I get it. But if I dont appreciate WCW then I am going to voice my opnion why I dont. Therefore people who do appreciate it can tell me why they do. Its a give/take thread.

Plus, I couldnt give a fuck.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 09:40:40 AM »
Well I highly doubt any WCW fan here can actually make you change your mind about WCW/NWO just like that & let's be real, did you really have any intentions in listening to us & our opinions just like you claimed you wanted to do??? It's a appreciation thread, lets keep it that way.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:44:30 AM by Bangin' East Coast »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »
^^Homie, it's a fucking message board for people to discuss the topics and share opinions. The topics is about WCW. Now stop getting butt-hurt and carry on with the convo.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 05:29:39 AM »
I never was a fan of WCW and I always thought that they were inferior compared to the WWF. To me it seemed as if it was a company that never had any real direction.

When the NWO days came around though it drastically changed. They came up with the storyline of a lifetime and delivered as much as they could. Sure, the split in NWO black n white and Wolfpack was somehow inevitable but they milked it as long as they could and business went up so they did everything right. To me, someone who grew up watching Hogan, Macho, Beefcake, Warrior, Martel, Bossman, Rude, DiBiase etc... it was great to see them come to WCW. During those days you just had to watch Nitro because every single week there happened something. They introduced new members every single week. Then they managed to get the Warrior which was also quite impressive. The days when Sting turned all Crow-like were great too cause they knew how to present it. They always filmed the rafters to see where he was and if he would interfere in a match etc... So they knew what they did back then and that made their show actually a must see. Even if it wasn´t for all too long.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 07:26:28 AM »
^^Homie, it's a fucking message board for people to discuss the topics and share opinions. The topics is about WCW. Now stop getting butt-hurt and carry on with the convo.
Yeah that's like talking about Tha Eastsidaz in a 50 Cent thread, it's off-topic. Everything was starting to get good until you put this post up. Geez, get over it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
^^That was a terrible analogy. It's more like someone making a thread about how great 50 Cent is, and then someone comes in to the thread to disagree and state his points as to why 50 Cent isn't really that great. That's called a discussion...Get with the message board system, bro...PeACe

bez

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 06:12:02 AM »
Yeah that's like talking about Tha Eastsidaz in a 50 Cent thread, it's off-topic. Everything was starting to get good until you put this post up. Geez, get over it.

Yeah, the fact I was talking about WCW aswell sum's up my argument. Stop getting pathetic over it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 07:15:51 AM »

Yeah, the fact I was talking about WCW aswell sum's up my argument. Stop getting pathetic over it.
Bla bla bla, finished yet???

bez

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 11:25:27 AM »
this thread is finished dude