Author Topic: Chamillionare's 4th single is Bill Collecta  (Read 381 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionare's 4th single is Bill Collecta
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 02:34:55 PM »

Good choice, he needs something really catchy after the album has done so poorly. Can't understand why, this is a great album but perhaps the lack of a parental advisory sticker is a big deterrent to people? I think it's stupid that in some songs there is a gap to cut out the swear word. If he didn't want them swearing why didn't he just ask them to change the lyrics.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 02:44:47 PM »
^^ Yeah, that and the awful track with Lil Wayne are the only two minuses on this cd.

Very, very near classic for me.

BTW, Industry Groupie is dope, but its a) not as dope as Bill Collecta and b) is a strong chance it's gonna get annoying after a while
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:46:42 PM by Timbo the king »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »

I agree on what you are saying it is close to being a classic, it's unbelievable that Chamillionaire made this after what I thought was a poor first album. That is not say that "Think I'm Crazy" Rain, Ridin and Void In My Life are not really good songs but those moments were just fleeting moments. For the most part I found the album quite bland and predictable. I think Industry Groupie is dope and I also think it's going to gain more attention on the radio than Bill Collecta would. Oh and each to his own I know, but if it wasn't for Lil Wayne, Rock Star would rock I think  ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 03:08:01 PM »
Bill Collecta is 1 of the sickest songs on the damn album, its fuckin crazy, the hook is unreal, this is a good pick, hopefully his album sales will go up nicely!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 03:21:23 PM »

I agree on what you are saying it is close to being a classic, it's unbelievable that Chamillionaire made this after what I thought was a poor first album. That is not say that "Think I'm Crazy" Rain, Ridin and Void In My Life are not really good songs but those moments were just fleeting moments. For the most part I found the album quite bland and predictable. I think Industry Groupie is dope and I also think it's going to gain more attention on the radio than Bill Collecta would. Oh and each to his own I know, but if it wasn't for Lil Wayne, Rock Star would rock I think  ;D

Agreed again, SOR was your average South album, very predictable like you said. He went completley out of the box with this one though.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »
nice, good choice 8)

i'm sure bill collecta will come next if he shoots another video
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:13 AM »

Rain was probably the best track on Sound of Revenge

kemizt