Author Topic: DJ Quik - "What We Do" ft. Suga Free (92.3 The Beat Promo)  (Read 218 times)

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
DJ Quik - "What We Do" ft. Suga Free (92.3 The Beat Promo)
« on: October 05, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »
Anyone have this in CDQ???? This song has the most unbelievable beat and flow by Quik and Suga Free; the talkbox is amazing on this track...Quik at his finest. I've heard the bad quality version, never heard it in CDQ...been looking for it FOREVER! Anyone have this gem????? Hook it UP!!!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik - "What We Do" ft. Suga Free (92.3 The Beat Promo)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »
Anyone have this in CDQ???? This song has the most unbelievable beat and flow by Quik and Suga Free; the talkbox is amazing on this track...Quik at his finest. I've heard the bad quality version, never heard it in CDQ...been looking for it FOREVER! Anyone have this gem????? Hook it UP!!!!!
naw I just have the same version with "alright quality". It was a radio drop, meaning it only ever got played on the radio (probably only a few times at that), so I'm sure that's not going to be a cdq version available.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »
here's OG Root's version... Quik just took the instrumental and added vocals and talk box on the chorus.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4043169c21f278/

if u all get a chance, peep their video for this song... dope concept and it's directed by the dude that did those Budweiser "Wasssup" commmercials back in the day

peace

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 10:41:01 PM »
The only one I heard was real bad quality, can you post the 'alright quality' version? I'll take whatever I can get, that song is the shit. Thanks for that original! It's clean! If anyone gets a hold of a good quality version of it, please post!!!!!!

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 06:51:13 AM »
The only one I heard was real bad quality, can you post the 'alright quality' version? I'll take whatever I can get, that song is the shit. Thanks for that original! It's clean! If anyone gets a hold of a good quality version of it, please post!!!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4051056d5502ad/

peace