Author Topic: to the older guys on the forum  (Read 730 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
to the older guys on the forum
« on: October 08, 2007, 12:10:04 AM »
u guys happy with your life? dunno know really what do to , like a career for instance whether to do something that makes more or do some thing i really like.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

We Fly High

Re: to the older guys on the forum
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »
i say do what you like. it'll all pan out through hard work.

i'm the type of guy that wont really compromise my job for money. I dont have all the money in the world, and aint really earnin shit, but im experiencing/seeing things that most people can only imagine, and thats the sort of stuff money cant buy. A life of exciting experiences and encounters, cant take that away.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:51:39 PM »
yeah man thats true its about doing something you love

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:36:35 PM »
Well, if you were a real chank, you'd be off to college next year. But because you're the crip version of William Hung, you're living a shitty unhappy life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 02:00:05 PM »
Well, if you were a real chank, you'd be off to college next year. But because you're the crip version of William Hung, you're living a shitty unhappy life.

haha nah, ill be chillin in my pad while u cuttin my grass, beaner

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 02:01:19 PM »
william hung lookin ass nigga

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 02:09:37 PM »
lol, Mr. Hung this isn't the kind of question you're going to get a serious answer from in a forum. Why would you even consider choosing between making more or doing something you like?

Frankly, you could go about it by first making buckets of cash with something you don't enjoy, and then go about it enjoying the rest of your life not having to 'work' like a square. On the other hand, having passion about something and doing it the right way can also work to your advantage.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 02:42:24 PM »
lol, Mr. Hung this isn't the kind of question you're going to get a serious answer from in a forum. Why would you even consider choosing between making more or doing something you like?

Frankly, you could go about it by first making buckets of cash with something you don't enjoy, and then go about it enjoying the rest of your life not having to 'work' like a square. On the other hand, having passion about something and doing it the right way can also work to your advantage.

well ATL this is the TOT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 11:30:26 PM »
u guys happy with your life? dunno know really what do to , like a career for instance whether to do something that makes more or do some thing i really like.

People think that happiness is in a job, or wealth, or a woman; but those things come and go.  But true, sustaining, and fulfilling happiness comes from Allah.  Allah created happiness no Creator but Allah.  He gives it to whom he pleases. 

Allah gives us a program which is Islam.  Islam is the religion that purifies worship, and makes it for the Creator only.  Thus, when we put the Creator (Allah) first, then Allah puts all our affairs into order after that.  And our whole life, and whole day becomes a means of worship. 

We don't just work, but we work for the sake of Allah.  We don't just eat, but we eat with gratitude towards Allah for providing the Earth with vegetation.  And we don't just have sex with our wives, but we are grateful to Allah for the good that he has put in him and the pleasurable things he has given us in this life.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hey Ma

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »

People think that happiness is in a job, or wealth, or a woman; but those things come and go.  But true, sustaining, and fulfilling happiness comes from Allah.  Allah created happiness no Creator but Allah.  He gives it to whom he pleases. 

Allah gives us a program which is Islam.  Islam is the religion that purifies worship, and makes it for the Creator only.  Thus, when we put the Creator (Allah) first, then Allah puts all our affairs into order after that.  And our whole life, and whole day becomes a means of worship. 

We don't just work, but we work for the sake of Allah.  We don't just eat, but we eat with gratitude towards Allah for providing the Earth with vegetation.  And we don't just have sex with our wives, but we are grateful to Allah for the good that he has put in him and the pleasurable things he has given us in this life.

dude thats totally not fair, what if he is not a muslim? dont say he should become one

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »

dude thats totally not fair, what if he is not a muslim? dont say he should become one

Just ignore Infinite. It's not even worth it. Logic doesn't work on him.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 11:45:21 PM »

He already is one, he just doesn't recognize it.  Everything, from the sun, the moon, the stars, the rocks... everything follows the natural laws of the Creator.  Man is by nature submissive to Allah.  The difference is the believer bows willingly, while the non-believer still claims himself King. 

It's okay though, everyone has the right to believe and disbelieve; just know that even as you speak out in disbelief it is Allah is the one filling your lungs with air that allow you to speak.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hey Ma

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 11:46:42 PM »

He already is one, he just doesn't recognize it.  Everything, from the sun, the moon, the stars, the rocks... everything follows the natural laws of the Creator.  Man is by nature submissive to Allah.  The difference is the believer bows willingly, while the non-believer still claims himself King. 

It's okay though, everyone has the right to believe and disbelieve; just know that even as you speak out in disbelief it is Allah is the one filling your lungs with air that allow you to speak.

ok, i respect your beliefs, whatever....wacko

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:32 AM »
Infinite should stop being such a caricature.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
open up a fighting gym, so you can teache me!!!!!