Author Topic: Jim Jones speaks out  (Read 190 times)

thisoneguy360

Jim Jones speaks out
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
<>Jim Jones recently talked to Smack DVD about his relationship with Cam´ron and about the rumors that he will sign to G-Unit as a solo artist.

First off, he stated there is no beef between him an Cam. Jones says, that Cam´ron would never be exiled from Dipset. The Dipset Co-CEO also mentioned that he will not sign to G-Unit. As we all know, Jones recently signed a multimillion dollar deal with Sony BMG. So we can squash the Jones/G-Unit rumors now.

Click here to watch the video

The rumors about the whole situation between Jones and Cam begin to spread months ago. Hot 97´s Miss Info caught up with Jones and interviewed him in which he describe the situation with him and Cam'ron. Jones said:

"Me and Cam'ron haven't spoken to each other in a year...I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we can't be friends then at least we can do business together," Jones explained to Miss Info. "But now I can't be next to you... I'm through with being in hot water because of you... We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we're gonna do something new."

Some weeks later on of May 24, 2007, Jones stated himself that there is no "rift" between him and Cam. When Jones appeared on DJ Kay Slay´s "The Double Drama Hour", Kay Slay queried about the beef between him and Cam. Jones stated the following:

"Everything is everything; it's still Diplomats for life. Shout out to Juelz, he's working an album, he's also working on an album with Lil' Wayne called I Cant Feel My Face; shout out to Freeky Zeekey, shout out to Killa."

We will see how things will develop...

Hey Ma

Re: Jim Jones speaks out
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:24:27 PM »
do you have the source so i can check out the video?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »
Where can i watch this?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »
OOOOOOO!

WHY THE hell was he all on curtis sack then?

Hey Ma

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 10:36:27 PM »
YO B! post the source

$Eg2$

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
too late you disloyal beatch  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »
OOOOOOO!

WHY THE hell was he all on curtis sack then?

fo real