Author Topic: sushi  (Read 301 times)

d-nice

Re: sushi
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 03:35:14 PM »
my favorite roll is this fried spicy tuna shit. its fuckin bomb. but yea sushi go i used to go to this one resturant where my buddy worked but he died a few months ago (car accident) and i havent ate sushi since

I think I have tried that one, some of the fried ones are nasty as hell.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »
I can't get enough sushi. Mix some soy-sauce, ginger, and wasabi, and I'm in heaven. There are some good places in San Diego whether your looking for something cheap, traditional, or new school.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »
I'm sceptic to anything that ain't cooked.
same..i see it's popular, but i'll never try it lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »
I'm sceptic to anything that ain't cooked.
same..i see it's popular, but i'll never try it lol
You have no Louis and Clark in you.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 04:01:07 PM »
my favorite roll is this fried spicy tuna shit. its fuckin bomb. but yea sushi go i used to go to this one resturant where my buddy worked but he died a few months ago (car accident) and i havent ate sushi since

i think at most sushi spots its the dynomite roll or some shit
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 04:24:41 PM »

i think at most sushi spots its the dynomite roll or some shit

Yeah, ok then, I have had that one. That one is good.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 08:30:26 PM »
 i usually get 2 california, a dynamite and a beef teriyaki ,  thats some good shit right there,   not too expensive where im from, its usually 3-4$ a roll
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Blu Lacez

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 08:39:06 PM »
This might sound stupid.So forgive me for my ignorance...but Sushi is not cooked??
It's raw fish..like str8 out the water, except for a few seasoning..e.g salt..peppers..etc,right??

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 08:43:48 PM »
^^ yep its gonna be some fresh ass fish though
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 08:48:54 PM »
^^ yep its gonna be some fresh ass fish though

^^damn...lol..Not Sure I'll be able to chow down on that!!!..Ah Man..
What it taste like??

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 11:09:05 PM »
Sushi is so fuckin good, im down for it right now actually lol, but some are 2 damn nasty looking lol!!!

Hey Ma

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 11:14:29 PM »
it doesent have to be expensive, get a bomb ass tuna or fried yam roll for 2.00-2.50 in the right japanese spots. thats 6 pieces, 5.00'll tie you over for a meal no problem, throw some wasabi or ginger on a couple pieces, you got a diversified meal and it's good for your breathing lol! i'm in the bay right now and there are a ton of overpriced sushi places but if u find them little hole in the wall joints and stick to em you got goo fresh fish and rice for cheap everyday

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 01:44:05 AM »
Looney:

I guess I was hasty in my response but you said 'only whites eat at those'

not only making a broad generalization about an entire race of people, but implying that only white people are dumb enough to go to low quality food places.

I've seen alot of asian cats that embrace hip hop culture, try to act black and diss white people cause that's the minority thing to do. I would never assume such a thing about you just cause you embrace hip hop culture but once you start dissing whites or any race for that matter, it's fair game. Does that make sense? I'm an idiot because I called out someone for being racist? I'm an idiot because I disagreed with you?

I would be more pensive before calling people things; I may have said some mean and unnecessary things in my last post and I'm sorry but the only thing I called you was 'asian kid', which unless you wanna start denying your heritage, is true, no?

I'm the last person you expected this from?

1. You were the first person to diss me when we fly high got on me about 'claiming dubcnn'. Given how nice I am to everyone on this board, and I really am, I don't forget shit like that. Especially considering I never dissed you, didn't even know who the fuck you are, never talked shit to you/did shit to you etc. when you dissed me I was like 'what the fuck?' Say I provoked it, you'd be legit but I didn't. You jumped on the first oppurtunity you could to say negative things about me when someone else started it. I couldn't help but get the impression that you had a tendency to jump on a bandwagon. I could be wrong, I don't really know you....but given out very limited internet interaction, what other conclusion could I come to?

2.Yeah I'm the last person anyone expects such verbal barbs from, cause I'm a really nice guy and this kind of shit is the thanks I get^.

also I know my physical appearance often misleads people but even though I am half Mexican, I am also half white so shit like that is not gonna slip by me, you know?
furthermore then you said "i like them the least" saying you like whites the least, am I wrong? see what I'm saying man?

so look man, I'm sorry. I probably didn't need to be so harsh but perhaps now you see why I am not only not an idiot but why I'm rather legitimate in where I'm coming from. I'm almost always legit. I think before I speak, I don't say shit just to say shit.

and though people take such skills for granted, when I am wrong, I am one of the few people I have ever known in my life that will admit that I was wrong about some shit. and it's true. give me a reason to believe I was wrong about any negative things about you, don't just call me idiot (giving me further reason to think negative things about you) and expect me to be convinced.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 02:52:45 AM »
Looney:

I guess I was hasty in my response but you said 'only whites eat at those'

not only making a broad generalization about an entire race of people, but implying that only white people are dumb enough to go to low quality food places.

I've seen alot of asian cats that embrace hip hop culture, try to act black and diss white people cause that's the minority thing to do. I would never assume such a thing about you just cause you embrace hip hop culture but once you start dissing whites or any race for that matter, it's fair game. Does that make sense? I'm an idiot because I called out someone for being racist? I'm an idiot because I disagreed with you?

I would be more pensive before calling people things; I may have said some mean and unnecessary things in my last post and I'm sorry but the only thing I called you was 'asian kid', which unless you wanna start denying your heritage, is true, no?

I'm the last person you expected this from?

1. You were the first person to diss me when we fly high got on me about 'claiming dubcnn'. Given how nice I am to everyone on this board, and I really am, I don't forget shit like that. Especially considering I never dissed you, didn't even know who the fuck you are, never talked shit to you/did shit to you etc. when you dissed me I was like 'what the fuck?' Say I provoked it, you'd be legit but I didn't. You jumped on the first oppurtunity you could to say negative things about me when someone else started it. I couldn't help but get the impression that you had a tendency to jump on a bandwagon. I could be wrong, I don't really know you....but given out very limited internet interaction, what other conclusion could I come to?

2.Yeah I'm the last person anyone expects such verbal barbs from, cause I'm a really nice guy and this kind of shit is the thanks I get^.

also I know my physical appearance often misleads people but even though I am half Mexican, I am also half white so shit like that is not gonna slip by me, you know?
furthermore then you said "i like them the least" saying you like whites the least, am I wrong? see what I'm saying man?

so look man, I'm sorry. I probably didn't need to be so harsh but perhaps now you see why I am not only not an idiot but why I'm rather legitimate in where I'm coming from. I'm almost always legit. I think before I speak, I don't say shit just to say shit.

and though people take such skills for granted, when I am wrong, I am one of the few people I have ever known in my life that will admit that I was wrong about some shit. and it's true. give me a reason to believe I was wrong about any negative things about you, don't just call me idiot (giving me further reason to think negative things about you) and expect me to be convinced.

-T

first of all i didnt mean it to say that white people eat at low quality places. they usually go to the sushi places that r all u can eat or places that have alotta type of rolls which have low quality fish meat. rolls is the american sushi and it started wit the california roll. sushi eaters and asian adults go to places where they have high quality fish and usually juz order sashimi. i called you an idiot for implying and assuming i was tryna to be racist

for the all the asians that act black fuck all of them faggits.i havnt met any of them personally but im gessin what their juz like them guys that try too hard.  their juz sqaures that go throught that phase n juz be sqaure again in a year. i havnt met any of them personally but im gessin what. koreans have alot of self-pride and i dont know what race the guys u met but i hope they werent korean.

i dislike white people, lol, not because i wanna be black but cuz  ive seen the most racism from them, and its from adults that i get it from. from the cops (especially), teachers, school workers. and honestly the racist cops, teachers, are white. so the police harrasment, the classes they put me in.

i also wanst gettin on teh bandwagon i juz thought it was funny that people were gettin offended and defending themseleves for claiming to be the founders of dubcc, i mean if it offeneded u like that what can i say? my bad. but i doubt what i sed was that even offensive, on this post and the other one.

i thought ud be the last person to expect this form because u seem intelligent from ur posts  and wasnt one the so assume so quickly. u think im really ignorant fo assuming i was judging you like that because of your looks, lol i mean u can look smart and be an idiot u know?

but because  u have white heritage that ur not gonna let it slip? y dont you comment on every statement that talks bad bout whites on this forum or is it juz me. whatever it is  my intention of that post wasnt to be racist and i didint say "only" whites

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 03:20:12 AM »
sashimi > sushi

that cooked shit is ok once in a while, but the raw stuff > cooked stuff
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden