Author Topic: Superhead's 2nd Book....  (Read 127 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Superhead's 2nd Book....
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:20:31 PM »
Ok, so I zipped through this book (especially since it's a relatively small book) and I was a little disappointed to find less fireworks than the first especially since some outlets were making it out to be more racy than the first. Although Ms. Head spends most of the book defending herself and the first book that she wrote. After a while it gets repetitious and boring...

However there are a few interesting things from the book....

Method Man is revealed at the end to be the mysterious "Papa" from the first book. She reveals this at the end in a long letter (in which she also confesses to sleeping with him "again" while dating the suppossed love of her life ex-boyfriend Bill Maher).

The Bobby Brown stories were interesting. This dude is beyond fucked up. Karen lets him live with her during his seperation from Whitney (and she claims to have not slept with him during this time *cough*bullshit*cough*)

She started up again with Ray J but confessed that their lovemaking was more like two mannequins in bed and ended their 2nd affair quickly.

Antonio Tarver pimped her! The ex-boxing champ got her to fall in love with him and then after a few weeks of hitting it and earning her trust, dumps her over the phone to tell her that he is marrying another woman....

She had weird sex (which she was too disgusted to describe) with an Oscar award winning Icon. She doesn't name names however she meets this "Icon" at the house of the director of "Soulfood." 1 or 2 people come to mind... lol.

Jaime Foxx met her a party and invited her to his house without knowing who she was.... then found out and freaked the fuck out!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Superhead's 2nd Book....
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »
Ah yes...the whore returns in ink form.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »
So she didn't reveal the names of any entertainers who have HIV and are still having unprotected sex with women? I know that info alone was the supposed reason she wrote a 2nd book.

The Bobby Brown stories were interesting. This dude is beyond fucked up. Karen lets him live with her during his seperation from Whitney (and she claims to have not slept with him during this time *cough*bullshit*cough*)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AC4sAEjsUPc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AC4sAEjsUPc</a>
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 01:11:42 PM »
Nope....

She does state in the book that "there are certain people in Hollywood that you don't want to cross" and blah blah blah... she used that as an excuse for whenever she didn't want to give "details" about something she saw or heard...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
Haa I guess those death threats finally started coming.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"