Author Topic: DX-clusive: Full Details On T.I. Arrest And Comments From His Lawyer  (Read 323 times)

Lunatic

Re: DX-clusive: Full Details On T.I. Arrest And Comments From His Lawyer
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 07:02:05 PM »
^  ummm, I think I remember one of his bodyguards or friends got killed, I remember that

also you don't know what he's gonna do..... and I'm sure he's not too innocent in this, regardless what his role was or whatever

and music is the last thing to look at in this case.... I like some songs by X-Raided, but should I campaign for a murderer to get out of jail cuz he's a dope rapper?

trust me man, I could give a fuck what happens to this guy...  I'm no saint myself but the charges they have against him don't look good

ya know what, my dream life would be to sell weed and cocaine and become a millionaire and never go to work everyday

why don't I pursue that dream?  because everyone gets caught up for shit they do, and I'm a regular white guy who doesn't wanna hit the pen and get fucked in the ass

you gotta think about shit.... he wants to roll with straps, then he needs to prepared for when shit hits the fan
yea, T.I. got shot at & his friend was killed in the gun fire..perhaps T.I. is paranoid, i don't know man

i doubt he's completely innocent, but i am hoping it's not as bad as it looks, and that ain't 2 far fetched

i wouldn't be "campaigning for T.I. to be "freed" if he was a murderer, but this shit sounds ridiculous...i doubt all this is true, you'd have to be a grade A retard to do this shit :-\  I mean he's his run-ins with the law, but he doesn't seem THIS dumb at all

i know it don't look good

like i said, lets wait and let this shit play out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

da_notorious_mack

Re: DX-clusive: Full Details On T.I. Arrest And Comments From His Lawyer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 05:29:08 AM »

he ain't gonna harm nobody, when was the last time u heard T.I. shot somebody??

he bought silencers homie 8)