Author Topic: The Indiana Pacers projections by the media  (Read 98 times)

WC Iz Active

The Indiana Pacers projections by the media
« on: October 15, 2007, 06:35:15 PM »
pretty much everyone has the Pacers being one of the worst teams in the league.  If we hold on to JO we will definitely make the playoffs in the East.  If we beat NO tonight we will be off to a 3-0 start this preseason.  JO is lookin good as is Tinsley, Dunleavy and Granger.  Murphy also seems to be healthy.  and Travis Diener and Kareem Rush are lookin very good off the bench.  We might surpise some people this year.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: The Indiana Pacers projections by the media
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
i hope u guys do after all it is the east. dunleavy looks pretty good so far this preseason
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:04:36 PM »
^^and I hope the Warriors tear shit up in the West.  I was so happy watching them destroy Dallas last year.  And I will always root for AL and Jack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 07:26:47 PM »
pretty much everyone has the Pacers being one of the worst teams in the league.  If we hold on to JO we will definitely make the playoffs in the East.  If we beat NO tonight we will be off to a 3-0 start this preseason.  JO is lookin good as is Tinsley, Dunleavy and Granger.  Murphy also seems to be healthy.  and Travis Diener and Kareem Rush are lookin very good off the bench.  We might surpise some people this year.

Kareem Rush should start. 8)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »
^^over who though?   certainly not Granger and I think Dunleavy is better suited as a starter than Rush.  I would also put Marquis Daniels ahead of Rush in the rotation, although I am very happy we have Rush.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »
^^over who though?   certainly not Granger and I think Dunleavy is better suited as a starter than Rush.  I would also put Marquis Daniels ahead of Rush in the rotation, although I am very happy we have Rush.

Kareem Rush > Mike Dunleavy > Marquis Daniels

Believe.