Author Topic: Firefox web browser question  (Read 123 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Firefox web browser question
« on: October 16, 2007, 10:55:05 AM »
I've been using Firefox probably since the first beta and have been highly satisfied ever since. The only time I use IE is when it's mandatory or other wise stated.   Recently I've been using Avant browser for my dirty work (LOL) and I've noticed that the fonts and pics are bigger and clearer than Firefox. While Avant seems to crash alot and is slower than Firefox, is this due to the bigger fonts and such?? So is Firefox basically more stable and faster due to scaling down images??
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Firefox web browser question
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
I dunno, but nothing looks scaled down on my firefox...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
^^^ Open IE or Avant and compare to Firefox
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
I use IE at work and Firefox at home, and it looks the same to me...I can't open 'em together unless I install another browser.