Author Topic: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...  (Read 1909 times)

SGV

Re: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »
LOL... Everyone knows your a Kobe fan first and foremost... I've stuck by the Clippers through bad and good. I don't sit here and call the players D-Leaguers one minute and praise them the next. I don't like just one player, I like the team. Every year I look at the Clippers and say "I'd like to see them do well, they just need another solid player to contribute..." I know that they're not going be the team to beat... Why? Cuz I'm a realist. GangstaBoogy is just being real. He probably loves the Lakers, but he knows they are not the team to beat and haven't made enough moves to be the team to win the West. THAT'S being real. Or he could be like you and whine that you have D-Leaguers on your team and then claim that they are Elite the next...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »
^^LOL...I'm a Kobe fan before a Laker fan? Then you wonder why no one takes your ass seriously...Saying "I can't wait to see the Mavs win the west" is not being a realist, it's being a dirty fan...You would never understand what Laker pride is- rooting for the Clippers for all those years can kill a fan mentality. BabyG, you should be ashamed that this Clipper fan is sticking by you...:puke:

A lot of people agree with me cuz I tell it how it is. I never have been the type to make people think my fantasy is what it really is. I would love it if the Lakers were a championship contending team, but at the end of the day - they're far away! And after this summer, I think Kobe realizes that, and realizes that this Bynum led team is going to be in the same position for some time. You can keep setting yourself up for disappointment but like I said - NOTHING I've said about the Lakers has been wrong. Did the Lakers finish with a number 4-5 seed? No. Did they beat the Suns? No. Did they make any improvements to keep up with the competition? No. Call it what you want but I keeps it real.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »
LOL... Everyone knows your a Kobe fan first and foremost... I've stuck by the Clippers through bad and good. I don't sit here and call the players D-Leaguers one minute and praise them the next. I don't like just one player, I like the team. Every year I look at the Clippers and say "I'd like to see them do well, they just need another solid player to contribute..." I know that they're not going be the team to beat... Why? Cuz I'm a realist. GangstaBoogy is just being real. He probably loves the Lakers, but he knows they are not the team to beat and haven't made enough moves to be the team to win the West. THAT'S being real. Or he could be like you and whine that you have D-Leaguers on your team and then claim that they are Elite the next...

Everyone knows that? LMAO...I've been a Laker fan since WAY before Kobe was around, and I will be WAY after. If anything, BabyG is the one who's been known as a Kobe fan first. You're only in here to ride nuts, not to discuss basketball, just like every thread you follow me into...and the saddest part is that BabyG is blindly following you, LOL. a nutriding Clipper fan. SGV, I can't take you seriously, ESPECIALLY not in basketball threads. I said that Kobe was forced to play with D-League level talent due to injuries, and I proceeded to provide a breakdown of the rosters to display what I was talking about, then you disregarded it and went back to riding nuts...Try again...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »
^^LOL...I'm a Kobe fan before a Laker fan? Then you wonder why no one takes your ass seriously...Saying "I can't wait to see the Mavs win the west" is not being a realist, it's being a dirty fan...You would never understand what Laker pride is- rooting for the Clippers for all those years can kill a fan mentality. BabyG, you should be ashamed that this Clipper fan is sticking by you...:puke:

A lot of people agree with me cuz I tell it how it is. I never have been the type to make people think my fantasy is what it really is. I would love it if the Lakers were a championship contending team, but at the end of the day - they're far away! And after this summer, I think Kobe realizes that, and realizes that this Bynum led team is going to be in the same position for some time. You can keep setting yourself up for disappointment but like I said - NOTHING I've said about the Lakers has been wrong. Did the Lakers finish with a number 4-5 seed? No. Did they beat the Suns? No. Did they make any improvements to keep up with the competition? No. Call it what you want but I keeps it real.

Just because SGV is fat doesn't make him a lot of people... Dude doesn't even agree with you, he's just notorious for riding my nuts. He wouldn't be in this thread if it weren't for me, guaranteed. So calm down with your excitement over "people agreeing" with you. The fact of the matter is that you're not keeping shit real...you look down on things.. the only time you actually ride with the team is when they're winning. I can name 10 better Laker fans than you on WCC alone. Does that mean they're all living in a fantasy? No...It just means that they aren't pessimistic fucks, and they they realize we have something going, if you take into account how we play at full strength...especially considering the time the tri takes to learn, and the years the core has spent growing together and developing their game/finding themselves, on top of improvements/adjustments that were made to the roster (Fisher, Critt, Mihm)... It's all gravy though. I bet you sleep good knowing Clipper fans agree with your mind-state...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »

Just because SGV is fat doesn't make him a lot of people... Dude doesn't even agree with you, he's just notorious for riding my nuts. He wouldn't be in this thread if it weren't for me, guaranteed. So calm down with your excitement over "people agreeing" with you. The fact of the matter is that you're not keeping shit real...you look down on things.. the only time you actually ride with the team is when they're winning. I can name 10 better Laker fans than you on WCC alone. Does that mean they're all living in a fantasy? No...It just means that they aren't pessimistic fucks, and they they realize we have something going, if you take into account how we play at full strength...especially considering the time the tri takes to learn, and the years the core has spent growing together and developing their game/finding themselves, on top of improvements/adjustments that were made to the roster (Fisher, Critt, Mihm)... It's all gravy though. I bet you sleep good knowing Clipper fans agree with your mind-state...PeACe

See thats exactly why you're gay.

I'm not keeping it real I'm looking down on things? Ok with the exception of Kobe's brilliant performances, what in the fuck was I supposed to look up at in the last 3 years? Us giving away Caron Butler for Kwame Brown? Or us missing out on Jason Kidd cuz we didn't want to trade a 19 year old who's competing with Chris Mihm for playing time? Oh I know, that 3-1 lead we blew against the Stoudemire-less Suns. All upsides right? Lol

This "us at full stregnth" crap is bullshiet. If every player in the NBA lived up to their potential and was healthy all the time, then Miami (yes the team that just got swept by the Bulls) would be the best team in the league. I don't live in this IF world you live in. I look at it how it is. Every season Odom underachieves and gets injured. Luke gets injured every season. You say the same bullshiet about triangle-experience ever year.

Where the fuck are all these improvements you keep talking about? If we improved then why is Kobe asking to be traded to our biggest rival since the Kings?

Face it - this team is not good and Mitch/Jerry/Jim are only going to make it worse. Keep in mind we just finished last season 2 games above .500 and could've very easily missed the playoffs all together had it not been for the Clippers collapsing. When Kobe gets traded or opts out and leaves, and Phil Jackson doesn't re-sign you'll see. We'll see how happy you are when Bynum/Cook/Sasha/etc are taking us into the lottery every summer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »
...and when the Lakers are a hot team this year, you wont be able to root for them.

The truth is, BabyG, you're just a dumbass...Nothing gets across to you, which is why I have to keep repeating myself. Kobe requested a trade because the front office lied to him and gave a shit less about his and Phil Jackson's input regarding trades/signings...That doesn't mean the team we have now is no good...Please try using your common sense, BabyG...When the Lakers start winning, you will be the one who will have to eat your words. If the Lakers suck, then I guess I'd be proven wrong. But at least no one will be able to say I was a prideless doubter...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »
yea i hate boston
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
...and when the Lakers are a hot team this year, you wont be able to root for them.

The truth is, BabyG, you're just a dumbass...Nothing gets across to you, which is why I have to keep repeating myself. Kobe requested a trade because the front office lied to him and gave a shit less about his and Phil Jackson's input regarding trades/signings...That doesn't mean the team we have now is no good...Please try using your common sense, BabyG...When the Lakers start winning, you will be the one who will have to eat your words. If the Lakers suck, then I guess I'd be proven wrong. But at least no one will be able to say I was a prideless doubter...PeACe

I root for them no matter what dickhead. I just don't live in this fantasy world where the Lakers are the best team every year. Take Phil Jackson & Kobe away and this team has a guaranteed slot in the lottery every year. Thats not a good team. Thats a HOF coach and a top 10 player of all time carrying a load of scrubs to the first round every year.

SGV

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »
LMAO... I hurt NIKs feelings. This song says it best about you NIK: "You just a B-I-T-C-H"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »

I root for them no matter what dickhead. I just don't live in this fantasy world where the Lakers are the best team every year. Take Phil Jackson & Kobe away and this team has a guaranteed slot in the lottery every year. Thats not a good team. Thats a HOF coach and a top 10 player of all time carrying a load of scrubs to the first round every year.

Take Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant away? LMAO. Do you even listen to yourself?...seriously, now. When did I say the Lakers were the best team? All I've been saying is that they can be on par with "top" teams from the west, like the Rockets, Jazz, Nuggets, and even the Mavs and Suns... and when we defeat those teams this year, I'll bring this thread back up and laugh in your bitch-made face. Take Phil Jackson and Jordan away from the 90's Bulls, and they would also suck...Take Hakeem and Rudy-T from the 95 Rockets, and they would suck. How 'bout removing Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich from the Spurs? Sure champions, huh? I understand that it's hard to make sense when you have no pride...keep that head down, faithless...PeACe

SGV...resorting to your classic nutriding tactics when at loss for words wont detract from the fact that you don't follow basketball. LOL.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:53:31 AM by Now_I_Know »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »
Take BD and Nelson off the Warriors, and we would still be fighting for the playoffs IMO good team.well balanced. im excited!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:01:01 AM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
Take BD and Nelson off the Warriors, and we would still be fighting for the playoffs IMO good team.well balanced. im excited!

LMAO!

Take Nelson ALONE off the Warriors, and you have 13+ years of no playoffs...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »

Take Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant away? LMAO. Do you even listen to yourself?...seriously, now. When did I say the Lakers were the best team? All I've been saying is that they can be on par with "top" teams from the west, like the Rockets, Jazz, Nuggets, and even the Mavs and Suns... and when we defeat those teams this year, I'll bring this thread back up and laugh in your bitch-made face. Take Phil Jackson and Jordan away from the 90's Bulls, and they would also suck...Take Hakeem and Rudy-T from the 95 Rockets, and they would suck. How 'bout removing Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich from the Spurs? Sure champions, huh? I understand that it's hard to make sense when you have no pride...keep that head down, faithless...PeACe

SGV...resorting to your classic nutriding tactics when at loss for words wont detract from the fact that you don't follow basketball. LOL.

Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years. And its gonna come true any day now right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years. And its gonna come true any day now right?

It was true...VERY true, before the injury bug hit us...I went to game 1 of last years Laker season, and we came back from 19 down to smash on the Suns, WITH NO KOBE. The next game I went to, we beat Houston for the second time in two weeks, followed by a strong victory against the Mavs on January 7th, which I also happened to attend...What can I say, attending 3 consecutive Laker games like that must've made me a believer. If I see something with my own eyes, I should have no reason not to expect it again...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 03:21:51 PM by Now_I_Know »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2007, 03:38:12 PM »

It was true...VERY true, before the injury bug hit us...I went to game 1 of last years Laker season, and we came back from 19 down to smash on the Suns, WITH NO KOBE. The next game I went to, we beat Houston for the second time in two weeks, followed by a strong victory against the Mavs on January 7th, which I also happened to attend...What can I say, attending 3 consecutive Laker games like that must've made me a believer. If I see something with my own eyes, I should have no reason not to expect it again...PeACe

Man I don't give a fuck about 3 good games. We finished the season 42-40. Thats all that matters at the end of the day.