Author Topic: TI what the fuck? Someone help me answer my questions...  (Read 363 times)

Lunatic

Re: TI what the fuck? Someone help me answer my questions...
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
I was just reading some of the other topics posted here about TI. Can anyone help me answer these questions:

A. Why would TI go buy illegal arms himself and not send one of his many dick ryders in his crew to buy them for him?
B. How the fuck do you buy guns from a under cover agent? Wouldn't you at least know a your ''connections'' and if they are ok people to do business with?
C. Why does he have guns in his house? Who is he going to war with on the streets and why does he need protection and who from?
D. Do you really think he is stupid enough to sacrifice his career for some real jail time?
E. Could this all be a big set up for him to pay a big fine but he will make that all up when he drops his new album with high album sales?
F. Or is this actually real?
A. good fucking question
B. good fucking question
C. he got shot at a few months ago, and his homie got hit and died...that's a possible answer
D. perhaps, if what we know right now is the full truth, then yes apparantly he is
E. perhaps, but i doubt it
F. hopefully not

i have a feelin this dude is gunna go all Michael Scofield....tattoo his whole body wit prison plans and buss his lover out

"T.I,T.I,I did it your free!"

"who the fuck are you???"loooooooooooool
read my answers u dumb fuck, does it look like i would do that?

you're so funny ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 10:26:26 AM »
Let me give my point of view on this too:

A. Why would TI go buy illegal arms himself and not send one of his many dick ryders in his crew to buy them for him?

He sent his bodyguard.

B. How the fuck do you buy guns from a under cover agent? Wouldn't you at least know a your ''connections'' and if they are ok people to do business with?

He didn't buy them himself, he sent his bodyguard, and this bodyguard was a informant for the FBI so he did that on purpose.

C. Why does he have guns in his house? Who is he going to war with on the streets and why does he need protection and who from?

Some people just like to collect guns.. Or maybe he did it to give them to his homies who still live in the hood.

D. Do you really think he is stupid enough to sacrifice his career for some real jail time?

He been to jail befo', he knows how to survive in that bitch.

E. Could this all be a big set up for him to pay a big fine but he will make that all up when he drops his new album with high album sales?
F. Or is this actually real?

It's real. HipHop Police tryin' to get everyone locked up.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 05:29:38 PM »
his body guard is a snitch?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »
Wow at people still giving a fuck. I'm quite sure T.I doesn't give a fuck about any of u guys. T.I's a fuckin clown.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 05:48:56 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 05:49:21 PM »
Wow at people still giving a fuck. I'm quite sure T.I doesn't give a fuck about any of u guys. T.I's a fuckin clown.
u took the time 2 check out the thread

u must give a fuck yourself

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 05:51:38 PM »

Actually no i don't. Its more like something to laugh/ chuckle at how many people are so troubled by T.Is dumbass

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »

Actually no i don't. Its more like something to laugh/ chuckle at how many people are so troubled by T.Is dumbass
ok then, carry on