Author Topic: anyone go to E for All? (Super Smash Brawl, Link's Crossbow, Mario Galaxy, etc)  (Read 127 times)

We Fly High

I went to "E for All" today in downtown LA, and it was pretty dope. I went to E3 last year, and it was way crazier, but this one was pretty cool too, but on a smaller scale. But I got to see previews for Super Smash Bros Brawl, they were letting people play, but I didnt really feel like waiting in line. But they did have a bunch of different stations. Wii definitely held presence at the show. with Nintendo right up front and center with the ds lite and the wiis. They also had a bunch of stations letting people play Mario Galaxy, and then they showed off their new gun accessory, where you plug in the wiimote in the front and the nunchuck in the back, and they were letting people play games that utilized it (one which was Link's Crossbow). I shot a ton of footage even though I wasnt suposed to haha, so i'll upload that soon.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When is E3 coming up?  U know the date? and how much is it?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

We Fly High

E3 already passed this year.. I think they stopped making it such a big event, and kept it more low key this  year. But to my knowledge, you have to be in the industry to go to E3, and cant buy tickets. "E for All" was open tot he public though, but it was like $50 for a pass i think.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You didn't check out Metal Gear Solid 4?

We Fly High

I saw it, and there was a long line to play it. And the way they set up their booth area, made it hard to photo/video, which was their intention.