Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Tupac's Former Bodyguard Claims To Be FBI Agent  (Read 1084 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tupac's Former Bodyguard Claims To Be FBI Agent
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 07:09:39 AM »
wow Im really startin to think that Suge actually set Pac up now..........

It's possible, but how could Suge even put himself in a situation of getting shot and killed? Dargine is right. The SSCC killed him. He just got finished beating down Orlando Anderson and then he gets shot. Coincidence...I think not...

word thats what i say

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
wow Im really startin to think that Suge actually set Pac up now..........

It's possible, but how could Suge even put himself in a situation of getting shot and killed? Dargine is right. The SSCC killed him. He just got finished beating down Orlando Anderson and then he gets shot. Coincidence...I think not...
orlando got shot in a shoot out over a drug deal,nothing to do with pac.but like you said every one knows who killed pac.its just the suge haters want him  to have done it and strange pac lovers say he lives...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »
Why would he admit this now all of a sudden? Nice promotion for the DVD I guess...  :-\

~Loyalty Is Everything~

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »
The F.B.I killed TUPAC, just like they killed Malcolm X, MLK, Fred Hampton, Viola Louisa, Huey,and locked up Geronimo Pratt.

Watch and learn.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »
The Soundtrack to this is going to be great.... a bunch of New West artists mixed with some vets like Kam & Warren G.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 09:03:36 AM »
Just one of these days it will all come together

Lets hope so

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 08:30:54 AM »

orlando got shot in a shoot out over a drug deal,nothing to do with pac.but like you said every one knows who killed pac.its just the suge haters want him  to have done it and strange pac lovers say he lives...

Exactly.. Tupac just jumped Baby Lane (aka Orlando) and Baby Lane got him killed.. Tupac started bangin' when he already got a career, that's stupid, and that got him killed.

And yeah Baby Lane is dead too, he got shot in a shoot out when a drug deal went wrong, he died shootin'.. He was there with Big (also from SSCC), and the others was with 2 people too.. there was a shoot out, Baby Lane and those 2 people they got in a shoot out with all died right there.. and Big got 3 times life for all 3 murders while he clearly couldn't have killed all 3.. at least he didn't kill Baby Lane.

So R.I.P. Baby Lane, R.I.P. Pac, Free Big..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.