Author Topic: 50 Cent Beat The Shit Out Of One Of His Co-Stars On Set For His New Movie!!!  (Read 900 times)

AnybodyKilla

LOL, just read the 24 newspaper, and it said 1 of his co-stars confronted him about messing 1 of his lines up, and was telling him what to do, how to remember and all of that, just helping him out, and 50 just knocked the shit outta him LOL, and supposably went on top of him on the ground and just pounded on him. They also needed an ambulance or some type of aid to come down cause he got fucked up pretty nicely. Some funny shit lol!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:23:40 PM by johnny1000 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, just read the 24 magazine, and it said 1 of his co-stars confronted him about messing 1 of his lines up, and was telling him what to do, how to remember and all of that, just helping him out, and 50 just knocked the shit outta him LOL, and supposably went on top of him on the ground and just pounded on him. They also needed an ambulance or some type of aid to come down cause he got fucked up pretty nicely. Some funny shit lol!!!

LOL!

GangstaBoogy

Kanye got his head all fucked up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8Ey15rkQC0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I8Ey15rkQC0</a>
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

everlast1986

he beat the shit out of someone after trying to help him out? smfh

KURUPTION-81

the bloke who got hit can sue him for a nice amount.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AnybodyKilla

Hell yah, it would be the happiest day of my life if he beat the fuck outta me lol!!!

swangin and bangin

curtis is a big goofy piece of shit

Lunatic

i'm guessin this story is blown outta proportion
if not..SMH
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

Hell yah, it would be the happiest day of my life if he beat the fuck outta me lol!!!

lmao! +1 for being an idiot lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

swangin and bangin

LMAO!!
the ufc guys are pretty rich
wait for one of them in the parking lot after a fight and start talkin shit to him
lol

Lunatic

LMAO!!
the ufc guys are pretty rich
wait for one of them in the parking lot after a fight and start talkin shit to him
lol
lol accept them dudes will kill u :D
50 will give u a hood beatin, and u can sue em and just keep it movin lol

Snoopafly-1986

LMAO, post of the year ;D

AnybodyKilla

^^LMAO thanks!!!

lmao! +1 for being an idiot lol

+1 back!!!

Lunatic

props johnny ;)

AnybodyKilla