Author Topic: T.I dissin Luda...again  (Read 1638 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I dissin Luda...again
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 12:33:30 AM »
the thread starter hooked up the wrong song

the song he hooked up is "my music" by grand hustle recording artist big kuntry who's new single "thats right" feat. T.I. is gettin some play on the radio, and his album "my turn to eat" is coming real soon

HERE is the link to the "do u potna" song were T.I. is dissing luda
I will be putting shit up on ma page next month, and we should drop early 08'

and to all those saying luda won this beef, he clearly didn't...i think to win a beef u have to have some sort of impact on the person's career, and clearly luda did not do that..u wanna talk bout winning a beef, u talk bout T.I. vs. Lil Flip ;)

So Nas didnt win the beef? Canibus didnt win the beef? Game didnt win the beef? KRS one didnt slaughter Nelly? Ice Cube and Eazy E both absolutly murdered Dr Dre and had absolutly no efect on his career. And Lil Flip ran rings around TI lyrically, and if TI ever gets out of jail, then so will Ludacris.

Nelly won that, homie  :laugh:

kemizt

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopahigh

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 06:32:56 AM »
the thread starter hooked up the wrong song

the song he hooked up is "my music" by grand hustle recording artist big kuntry who's new single "thats right" feat. T.I. is gettin some play on the radio, and his album "my turn to eat" is coming real soon

HERE is the link to the "do u potna" song were T.I. is dissing luda
I will be putting shit up on ma page next month, and we should drop early 08'

and to all those saying luda won this beef, he clearly didn't...i think to win a beef u have to have some sort of impact on the person's career, and clearly luda did not do that..u wanna talk bout winning a beef, u talk bout T.I. vs. Lil Flip ;)

I didnt follow the between krs and nelly ? What was it all about and how the fuck did nelly win a rap beef against KRS ONE ???

So Nas didnt win the beef? Canibus didnt win the beef? Game didnt win the beef? KRS one didnt slaughter Nelly? Ice Cube and Eazy E both absolutly murdered Dr Dre and had absolutly no efect on his career. And Lil Flip ran rings around TI lyrically, and if TI ever gets out of jail, then so will Ludacris.

Nelly won that, homie  :laugh:

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 06:50:57 AM »
Luda will murder tha shit out of the fucked up TI!!

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 07:51:45 AM »
Damn, T.I. went pretty hard at Luda, lol

Luda really don't want it with T.I., cuz T.I. already tested his gangsta doing that performance. Luda's voice got really quiet when he seen T.I., LOL! j/p ;D

Anyways anyone who doesn't think T.I. beat Lil Flip, what he fuck is ya'll smokin? LOL

Anyways, here's my favorite Lil Flip diss from T.I.

Pussy Ass Niggaz (ft. Bun-B)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/44171373acdee5/

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
how did ti test luda's gangsta? u act like they didn't already arrange for ti to come to stage. if you believe ti just went on stage and nothing was planned then you an idiot. and it didn't do shit to luda so if it had tha problem then he shoulda jumped which he didn't.  and luda said over 30 in tha last 3 years. and luda still made just as much as ti and 06 will forever be ti's best year. so luda can come out late september ti came out march and and they both make tha same money. ti had 9 months to make money off king and luda had 3 months to make money off release therapy and they make tha same and ti think he some super hustla. and never forget ti been the jealous one in tha situation since tha beef started. he keep talking bout tha grammy that luda won and he didn't. stop crying and get ova it. and even on his own movie luda's song was playing. luda make money off ti's own movie. how can anybody say ti is winning luda

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2007, 10:30:48 AM »
what were some of the songs they both had?
i know about the beef, but no songs for some odd reason lol
T.i dissin flip:

(this 1 is my favorite T.i. song ever)

lil flip dissin T.i:

there's a few...

Damn, T.I. went pretty hard at Luda, lol

Luda really don't want it with T.I., cuz T.I. already tested his gangsta doing that performance. Luda's voice got really quiet when he seen T.I., LOL! j/p ;D

Anyways anyone who doesn't think T.I. beat Lil Flip, what he fuck is ya'll smokin? LOL

Anyways, here's my favorite Lil Flip diss from T.I.

Pussy Ass Niggaz (ft. Bun-B)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/44171373acdee5/

props to the both of u; gonna check those out right now

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2007, 11:16:40 AM »
after hearing the T.I. and Lil Flip beats, I think T.I. was much better; Flip wasn't bad or anything, T.I. just came out harder.

as for the T.I. vs Ludacris beef, I think Luda already won the battle with that line on Buck's Stomp where he says:
Nobodys thinkin' bout you plus your beef ain't legit
So please stay off the "T.I.P." of my dick

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2007, 11:54:40 AM »
how did ti test luda's gangsta? u act like they didn't already arrange for ti to come to stage. if you believe ti just went on stage and nothing was planned then you an idiot. and it didn't do shit to luda so if it had tha problem then he shoulda jumped which he didn't.  and luda said over 30 in tha last 3 years. and luda still made just as much as ti and 06 will forever be ti's best year. so luda can come out late september ti came out march and and they both make tha same money. ti had 9 months to make money off king and luda had 3 months to make money off release therapy and they make tha same and ti think he some super hustla. and never forget ti been the jealous one in tha situation since tha beef started. he keep talking bout tha grammy that luda won and he didn't. stop crying and get ova it. and even on his own movie luda's song was playing. luda make money off ti's own movie. how can anybody say ti is winning luda
it was nowhere close to the same
T.I. was almost a million ahead record sales wise
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »

King did like 1.6, 1.7. Release Therapy did around 1.4.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »

didn't king do 1.8 & release therapy do 1.1?
even if ur numbers are right, T.i still came out on top ;D   (no homo)

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2007, 12:47:26 PM »

didn't king do 1.8 & release therapy do 1.1?
even if ur numbers are right, T.i still came out on top ;D   (no homo)

Yeah Luni but that was for 1 album. Ludacris before that last one was consistently selling 2-3 million every time out the gate. I take nothing away from TI, he deserves the credit, but Luda BEEN doing his thing for a while.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »
Word, D

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2007, 01:27:58 PM »
ohh ofcourse he has, ain't no denyin that

but i bet u his next album don't do T.I. vs. T.I.P #s, and that'll make it 2 in a row ;D

plus DTP artists do nothin but flop left right and center..when was the last time a dtp artist did well? i think it was chingy like 5 years ago :-\

i ain't arguing wit cha, i'm just sayin...The only thing that'll stop Tip from being on the same level as luda (popularity wise) is this feds case :-\

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2007, 02:20:06 PM »
wack ass TI and JEEZY cant even speak on luda... they aint on his level talent wise at all