Author Topic: Dubcnn: Glasses Malone - "The Electric Chair" Mixtape aka WBallz Radio FREE D/L!  (Read 2040 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I know Glasses dropped this in here already, but this is up on the front page of dubcnn now with a separate links, and correct filenames, for those interested!

www.dubcnn.com

Aww sh*t... Blu Division up in this! Glasses Malone got a early X-Mas present for all the dubcnn visitors! Fresh off his signing with Hoo Bangin'/Cash Money Records, Glasses teamed up with West Coast DJ's Dow Jones and DJ Skee to drop his new mixtape/street album called "The Electric Chair" aka "187.4FM WBallz Radio" for free download!

I can feel all the old Death Row fans going "Huh? WBallz Radio? For real?" That's right! They went and got the original DJ EZ Dic and Salty Nutz to handle the interludes on the album, which fits perfectly, as this mixtapes finds Glasses Malone and his entire Blu Division crew flowing over several Death Row classics from "Doggystyle", "The Chronic", "Dogg Food" or "Murder Was the Case".

Take a ride through the Eastside with Watts' own Beach Cruiser, who introduces his Blu Division team on the tape: The Bloc Boyz, Roc Slanga, Quiz & Conflict. Additional features include Daz Dillinger, Mack 10, Butch Cassidy, The Relativez, 211, Akon, Gangsta Granny, with production by Dae One, DJ Toomp, Terrace Martin, Golden Eye, Drop, MikeCity, J Doe, Rhythm D, Conflict & J Steez.

Ain't nothing else to say about this mixtape, just go ahead and download it below:

Glasses Malone - The Electric Chair Mixtape aka 187.4FM WBallz Radio (Hosted by Dow Jones & DJ Skee)

After you listened to it, make sure to hit up the dubcc forums to chat with Glasses Malone himself and to leave your feedback! For those of you wondering why the cover of the mixtape looks so familiar, click here and you'll know why!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hell yes, I can't wait to hear this!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this is dope

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
props man.

listen to some westcoast classics

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Major Propz On This Nima!!!
Looks Dope!!!

jelly

• Lil Geezy
damn, G Malone, that mixtape is bangin'!! you got fans around the world, even in Belgium. keep up that good work man

Lazar

Thanks a lot for the hook up. Can´t wait to hear that shit  :)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Gracias To Glasses Malone!!! This Is Sick!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dont sleep!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

Dope mixtape, good to hear Ricky James once again  ;D

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Ricky Harris
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Okka

Ricky Harris

:-X Yeah i know it's Harris, i don't know what the fuck i was thinkin when i wrote that shit...

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
That's a HOT Mixtape !!!!!!
Str8 G Shit!!!! PropZ!!!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bangin

Quiz - Ride N2 Da Sunset = My Fav. Track

Deeboy

• Lil Geezy
Mannn, this mixtape is tha shit  :o
I had my 2nd thoughts bout re-doin the row classics,
but damn...those Bloc Boyz in particular did their f'in thing.
Nice details 2, that Suge-copied cover, the beats and them interludes...hehe
Imma call this shit liferow, caus shit made me replay all my deathrow CDs man.
And hey...Im from the Netherlands homie, so this shit is on some international love.

Cant wait for sum new Bloc Boyz tracks  ;D