Author Topic: American Gangster  (Read 2764 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: American Gangster
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »
great movie, it was actually better than what i thought it would be, lol at people comparin this to pesci and deniro films...

why not? u mentioned actors and i believe denzel should be up with them, but i didnt like the plot and storyline even though it was based on a true story, might as well be inspired and make it a little more intresting.

i mean thats the hype it gave out when the previews came out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »
^^^^ dyslexic is the word 4 you  ::)

get real Dr. Nobody ... ::)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »
great movie, it was actually better than what i thought it would be, lol at people comparin this to pesci and deniro films...

why not? u mentioned actors and i believe denzel should be up with them, but i didnt like the plot and storyline even though it was based on a true story, might as well be inspired and make it a little more intresting.

i mean thats the hype it gave out when the previews came out.

nothing against Denzel, it's just i highly doubt seeing him in a movie where the word "fuck" is used at least 3X a sentence...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2008, 04:02:46 AM »
that chinchilla fur coat wit the matching hat denzel was wearing was sick, he looked shower, he looked sicked, that shit dropped, truss me on that, that shit did look very gangsta, very sick, very sick jacket ma nigga, plus the matching hat to cap it off aswell, sick, sick levels you know, I saw a picture of the real frank lucas wearing the same shit from back in the day too, that was some real shit, no hollywood made up shit you know, true stories, lets go

im sure it was lol its like sayin snoop really did wear khakis and flanel jackets

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2008, 05:01:38 AM »
I finally watched this and thought it was great. 2 hours and a half passed by very quickly, which is always a great sign.

Denzel was awsome, I really hope he get's an Oscar for this one. He plays bad guys so dope, I hope he does more in the future. The whole vibe of the movie was really nice, different than the Italian mob movies, which is also a fresh change. The only negative side is probably that they tried to squeeze everything in 1 movie, some parts were like fast forwared. That's why I think there should have been a part 2.