Author Topic: Allow Me To Introduce (Part III) - Sway  (Read 314 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Allow Me To Introduce (Part III) - Sway
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »
great idea guys, people need to open up to uk hip hop,

imma do 1 for the mitchell brothers when i get a chance

btw i got the advance copy of dressed for the occasion, theres a song with proffesor green called resevour drugs which is  :o

any news on prof greens album, he cracks me up
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:35:42 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »

btw i got the advance copy of dressed for the occasion, theres a song with proffesor green called resevour drugs which is  :o

i seen him a couple of months back on the beats tour of scotland and he said the end of this year hopefully

any of yous heard examples album, an instant classic if you havent, def recomend it
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 03:42:55 PM »

i seen him a couple of months back on the beats tour of scotland and he said the end of this year hopefully

any of yous heard examples album, an instant classic if you havent, def recomend it

its on my to buy list. I read a real positive review of it in hip hop connection a month or so back.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »

its on my to buy list. I read a real positive review of it in hip hop connection a month or so back.

really really good, if your a normal bloke you will relate to this so much, thers alot of humour but serious things aswell
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »

really really good, if your a normal bloke you will relate to this so much, thers alot of humour but serious things aswell

yeah i read the line mentioning the neville brothers, it was a genuine lol moment which made me think i should get the album.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 05:39:14 AM »
^i think part 4 should be about Prof Green, can you sort that one out KURUPTION? i havent heard much of his stuff...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 06:32:50 AM »
if you do prof green makesure you put up the before i die remix ft xample ghetto narstie and plan B...that song is rediculous

"and still speaking of nonces
i wanna kidnap Ian Huntley
feed him to a staif called Mutley
in the evening....STANDARD

Paul

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 08:53:49 AM »
if you do prof green makesure you put up the before i die remix ft xample ghetto narstie and plan B...that song is rediculous

"and still speaking of nonces
i wanna kidnap Ian Huntley
feed him to a staif called Mutley
in the evening....STANDARD

class song, examples verse kills everyone else imo, i hate plan b, little wanker
funkyfreshintheflesh

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 09:04:51 AM »
yeah xample shines on that

i was just glad to see ghetz ona high profile remix

he was on the pranging out remix as well

i been tryna show ppl on here bout ghetz but its largely ignored due to him being labelled as grime.....but on hip hop he is a monster imo

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »
^i think part 4 should be about Prof Green, can you sort that one out KURUPTION? i havent heard much of his stuff...

same as mate, i will see if i can find anything later on.