Author Topic: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)  (Read 1574 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 04:48:48 PM »
Yup, Tha Trapp is tha shit. Don't sleep on them. 8)

klubbstyle

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 12:28:34 AM »
This is the shittiest package Ive ever gotten.

Burnt DVD, and NO COVERS OMG!. NOT even a CD CASE 4 ANY OF THE CD/DVDs.

I'm telling every1 about my BAD experiences with this CD/DVD and NOT to buy this crap!.

And there's NO WAY of me getting a full refund as I'm in Australia, been there , done that, and I'm NOT sending it back at MY EXPENSE EITHER!..

FUCK OFF with this CD with NO CASE and BURNT DVD with NO CASE package!.

Piss weak.

And ive just been told that the DVD DID come with a cover , because thats what every1 else got. I think they ripped my trying to save money on shipping to Australia.

THA TRAPP

• Lil Geezy
  • THA TRAPP's CD - "BLOCK MUSIC" DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 01:41:25 AM »

lol! This shit is funny I'm lovin it!

Look man we sold our Street Tape for $10
the CD was professionally pressed up & shrink wrapped
with a full color CD cover with tracklisting on the back. (NO BOOTLEG)
We thought is was a good idea to give away the CT DVD
for FREE when you buy our CD because a lot of people didn't get a chance to get one,
they only pressed up a small amount of DVD's
with original covers to give away at Ice Cube & WC's concerts. But you can't please
everybody in this business, you try to give a muthafucka a FREE DVD to show that
you appreciate him supporting you and they still complain. I can see if he tried to play it and it didn't work!
But you can tell this nigga ain't from the HOOD lol! he call his self Clint Dogg but act like he never seen a burnt DVD before lol!
But THA TRAPP just want to thank the REAL FANS that supported the CD & DVD & Thanks to the HATERS that keep posting
comments about us, yall giving us FREE PROMOTION. SO PLEASE KEEP THIS SHIT UP! WE SOLD EVEN MORE CD'S IN THE PAST 2 DAYS lol!

WHAT UP LIL JAY!!!!

Thanks 4 the luv & support,
MONEY GRIP OF THA TRAPP

Click the link below to download THA TRAPP's album “BLOCK MUSIC” FREE!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/thatrapp OR www.facebook .com/thatrapp
FOLLOW THA TRAPP @ WWW.TWITTER.COM/THATRAPP

klubbstyle

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 06:40:53 AM »
Read what i type wankers.

In my order, i stated, that the DVD was the only reason i was buying this gay ass package.

So basically, they just took my money and ran, with out even reading what i suggested on the "special instructions" (that the DVD was the ONLY reason i was buying this), A GOOD BUSINESS would of got back to me ASAP and told me that it was a SHITTY BURNT copy, and did i still want it or not?

END OF STORY.

Now i WILL NOT SUPPORT this Tha Trapp group, nor will i play there songs on the radio here, nor will i play them in the clubs when i DJ, because thats what i DO with NEW GOOD music that give u props and RESPECT in BUSINESS DEALS.

I was not going to diss or say anything about the Group Tha Trapp, but now, FUCK THEM DUMB ASSES, the DO SHIT BUSINESS, AND I WILL TELL EVERY1 I KNOW FROM NOW ON!.

Have a nice day now wont you.

THA TRAPP

• Lil Geezy
  • THA TRAPP's CD - "BLOCK MUSIC" DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »
Dubcnn changed Clint's name to CLIT DOGG becuz he is a pussy lol!
They just found out he is a Gay Austrailian Rapper.
His new mixtape he comes out the closet on a song
he features his gay friends The Fagg BOYZ lol! Now thats some gay shit
who will do a song and feature some dudes called "THE FAGG BOYZ" ???
Only Clit Doggy Dogg will. The nigga selling his songs for 25cent and still
hasn't made 1$ yet sad ain't it!
Oh & Clit Dogg,  Crazy Toones told us he used ya cd's you gave him to sit his drinks on at the hotel lol! BITCH NIGGA! Stop rappin & keep faggin! lol!

Click the link below to download THA TRAPP's album “BLOCK MUSIC” FREE!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/thatrapp OR www.facebook .com/thatrapp
FOLLOW THA TRAPP @ WWW.TWITTER.COM/THATRAPP

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 07:39:18 PM »
They just found out he is a Gay Austrailian Rapper.
His new mixtape he comes out the closet on a song
he features his gay friends The Fagg BOYZ lol! Now thats some gay shit
who will do a song and feature some dudes called "THE FAGG BOYZ" ???
Only Clit Doggy Dogg will. The nigga selling his songs for 25cent and still
hasn't made 1$ yet sad ain't it!
Oh & Clit Dogg,  Crazy Toones told us he used ya cd's you gave him to sit his drinks on at the hotel lol! BITCH NIGGA! Stop rappin & keep faggin! lol!
LMFAO
post of the year :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
Clint Dogg I don't know how you can complain, look at your fuckin cd covers and logos. Very unprofessional microsoft paint lookin bullshit. Oh ya, keep mixing yourself into other people's songs because they sure as hell aren't jumpin on a track with you. Your shit is hot garbage, please die in a fire.

klubbstyle

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 07:34:32 AM »

REALLY?

Stop telling lies and ripping off the public, more proof that you do this. Bad deals here every1 DO NOT BUY.
Check your myspace gig REQUESTS, im pussy hey?. Thats why IVE requested you FAGGS to come to NEWCASTLE AUSTRALIA, and i will stabb u at your copncert and show u how pussy i am.

Every1 else, stop brining it up, im not, ive already sold this cd 4 TWICE AS MUCH AS I BOUGHT IT FOR and copied the DVD 4 Crazy Toonz PROMOTION in my areas sayin gthe Trapp are roters and do not support them. they ask why, i tell them the TRUTH about BURNT DVDs.

READ WHAT IVE TYPED B4!. I ONLY BOUGHT THE PACKAGE 4 THE DVD AND I CLEARLY STATED THIS IN THE ORDER FORM AND A GOOD BUSINESS WOULD OF INFORMED ME OF THIS INFIRIOR COPY THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO PALM OFF.

Plain and simple.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:36:16 AM by Clint Dogg »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
^stop beefing. Smoke a blunt and make up  :-*

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 07:58:41 AM »
Sorry Clint Dogg This Has To Be Said.
Iv'e been reading these forums and others for quite a while now and have seen various posts and comments by ' Clint Dogg ', I have held back in posting a comment on numerous ocassions because I think it's not nice to be writing negative comments about someone that I don't even know but I can't hold back any longer. If I'm being completely honest Clint Dogg is taken for a joke on every board i've seen him posting on and some of the things he says is unbelieveable, Mr Dogg if you are reading this - can't you just give an opinion every now and then without making some childish comment about asking someone to travel to Australia and how u gonna stab them or whatever, I have seen that comment by you several times, do you think people might have a reason for always taking the piss out of youwhen you say such idiotic things? And please stop posting those crappy remixes of you with a famous artist trying to make it look like you cut a track with them, it is embarassing mate. think about it. Anyway, I hope you are not gonna come back with a post inviting me to your idyllic Australian suburb in Newcastle where upon arrival, you will stab me and set the ' C-Style Records Crew ' on me. Just take it as some constructive criticism and think about things before you put them into practice.
Peace..

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »
Iv'e been reading these forums and others for quite a while now and have seen various posts and comments by ' Clint Dogg ', I have held back in posting a comment on numerous ocassions because I think it's not nice to be writing negative comments about someone that I don't even know but I can't hold back any longer. If I'm being completely honest Clint Dogg is taken for a joke on every board i've seen him posting on and some of the things he says is unbelieveable, Mr Dogg if you are reading this - can't you just give an opinion every now and then without making some childish comment about asking someone to travel to Australia and how u gonna stab them or whatever, I have seen that comment by you several times, do you think people might have a reason for always taking the piss out of youwhen you say such idiotic things? And please stop posting those crappy remixes of you with a famous artist trying to make it look like you cut a track with them, it is embarassing mate. think about it. Anyway, I hope you are not gonna come back with a post inviting me to your idyllic Australian suburb in Newcastle where upon arrival, you will stab me and set the ' C-Style Records Crew ' on me. Just take it as some constructive criticism and think about things before you put them into practice.
Peace..

That is REAL TALK like the Snoop Dogg song.

klubbstyle

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 08:09:46 AM »
Peace..
^stop beefing. Smoke a blunt and make up  :-*
man, i did not read all your huge essay, it dont mean that much at all to me hey.

plain and simple, read what ive posted.

"I ONLY BOUGHT THE PACKAGE 4 THE DVD AND I CLEARLY STATED THIS IN THE ORDER FORM AND A GOOD BUSINESS WOULD OF INFORMED ME OF THIS INFIRIOR COPY THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO PALM OFF." = I got a BURNT Copy/Fake

I did not diss them personally at 1st, until they start talkin shit about my actual songs, please post the link to where i have called their songs out or actuall cd? (not in the last day either)? Where is the real HATE campaign too?
Until then, plain and simple, im coming from a "customers" point of view, and they can not handle that, same with some users/members of these forums.

If any1 ever asks me about them, i will tell the truth from my dealing and experiences with them, simple.

p.s. ive been smoking a blunt (joint or bong) the whole time hey, right now too, and 1 4 u as well mate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 08:15:13 AM by Clint Dogg »

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »
read the post i posted and it should make sense, I'm sure you have looked at it Clint Dogg....It's not about your issue with the DVD mate it's what you say in general. Just read it and take heed and PLEASE stop with these remixes of yours....do I get an invite Down Under ?

klubbstyle

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
read the post i posted and it should make sense, I'm sure you have looked at it Clint Dogg....It's not about your issue with the DVD mate it's what you say in general. Just read it and take heed and PLEASE stop with these remixes of yours....do I get an invite Down Under ?

ok, ive read it now.

i take it on board.

I will let u know YES, ive been dissing them in the past day, anything b4 that no i was not, and look at all the bullshit.

U cant stop me doing remixes mate. so heres some original SONGS FOR YOU.
Right Click, and "Save Target As.." on our ORIGINAL SONGS below.

Like (Solo version) feat. Clint Dogg
4 Tha Love Of The $hit (Remix) feat. Mr. Fontaine, Clint Dogg & Tru1
Cutie Pie (Rap Rmx) - Clint Dogg, Kwarta & Mr. Fontaine
Aussie (oi oi oi) feat. Clint Dogg, Mr. Fontaine & s9

Add me to your msn if u want 2 chat or want my address to visit me or directions.

thanks.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 08:56:37 AM »
Glad you read it, cool for the links, I will check them out, and I'm not trying to stop you putting your remixes out mate I was just asking you not to. If they were really good verses blended in well with the others, there wouldn't be a problem, but they are so awful that you are embarassing yourself, I'm kind of shocked that you can't see this. They really are that bad. As I said before I'm not doing this to spite you, I'm just giving my opinion which I'm sure i'm not the only person who feels this way. In fact, ( and this is a real question)  - how many downloads have you had on your ' remixes '? I am interested to know an approx figure. If you have made some money out of it then I may do my own ' remixes '. My thoughts are -  the people who have D/L'ed the ' remixes ' - I guarantee that people down load them thinking they are a new remix or whatever and then realise the truth when they listen to them and swiftly move them to the recycle bin.