Author Topic: Justin Timberlake and Timbaland confirmed for Carter 3, Eminem might also appear  (Read 352 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let's get right down to the heart of it: Is Lil Wayne dissing 50 Cent on his new Tha Carter III song "Gossip," when he says, "Stop hating on a n---a. That is a weak emotion/ The lady of a n---a," and, "Put a body bag and an apron on a n---a"?

50, of course, has openly been trying to bait Wayne in interviews and in songs with jabs here and there. So is Wayne addressing Fif? "Of course not," the Uptown Hollygrove Fireman scoffed. Wayne says if he has a problem with someone, they won't have to hear a song to know it.

"I recorded that song in 2006," he explained about "Gossip." "I don't make records or say anything about people. I don't beef with people. Everybody knows that. ... My words are more important than you. I got kids listening to me. I got grown folk listening to me. I got intelligent people listening to me. I want the words I say to come across [as] important. I want you to relate those words to me, not some guy or some girl. If you hear about me beefing with somebody, you gonna hear about it when I'm in jail."

The conversation took a 180-degree turn when Wayne started talking about the Hot Boys. Yes, the reunion in is full swing, and he promises an album from himself, Turk, B.G. and Juvenile sometime in 2008. Some of them have already been working together.

"You are gonna get it. It ain't no new members," Wayne explained. "We done matured and grown into our own situations.

"Capability," he added about how they were able put their differences aside. "Everybody is capable of doing. Everybody is down with it. We're all good. 2008! We started working on some things right now. We got something coming on Juvie's album [the yet-unscheduled Diary of a Soulja] though."

Last week Wayne told MTV News that on December 18 he'll release Tha Carter III: The Leak. That collection will consist of four new songs as well as bootlegged material, such as "Prostitute Flang" and "I Feel Like Dying." His next proper studio album, Tha Carter III, has a tentative date of February 12.

"I got a big album, man," he said. "I'm afraid. I ain't never do nothing like this ... Justin Timberlake and Timberland is on there. Eminem, I got the craziest song for him. I haven't sent it over yet though."

Another track Weezy is considering is his own version of Playaz Circle's "Duffle Bag Boyz." He sings the hook on the first version of the track and raps on the remix.

Meanwhile, his own guest-appearance card remains filled to the brim. He appears on Jay-Z's American Gangster LP on a song called "Hello Brooklyn," then there's Fat Joe's just-released "The Crack House" and, of course, Kanye West's "Barry Bonds."

"That's not my choice, man," he laughed when asked whether there will be a video for "Barry Bonds." "Somebody else gotta make that call. I'm ready. I'm ready whenever, wherever."

As for "The Crack House," Wayne said, "Joe called me and was like, 'Weezy, I need another one. We did it on "Make It Rain." I need one better, harder, and I need the hook to be stupid.' I said, 'I'mma try my hardest. That [hook] was my first submission. Anybody I do a song for, I let them know, "If you don't like this one, I got another one. If you don't like that one, I got another one." ' We did it." ...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i cant see any of them on a track wit lil' wayne. Eminem and the south dont mix lol. who remembers "touchdown" on t.i.'s album???  :nawty: :nawty:

Lunatic

i cant see any of them on a track wit lil' wayne. Eminem and the south dont mix lol. who remembers "touchdown" on t.i.'s album???  :nawty: :nawty:
yea em was wack on touch down
T.i saved that track with his 2nd verse
funny part bout this is wayne "wants" em on a track, don't mean it may happen
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol why tho? 1st i mean hes kinda fallin off, and 2nd 50 kinda started wit him, arent they boys? lik its kinda weird deal  ???

Lunatic

lol why tho? 1st i mean hes kinda fallin off, and 2nd 50 kinda started wit him, arent they boys? lik its kinda weird deal  ???
yea he's fallen off kinda
em shouldn't NOT be on wayne's album cuz of 50

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea he's fallen off kinda
em shouldn't NOT be on wayne's album cuz of 50

maybe wayne wants to kiss shady :kiss2:...:puke:

Lunatic

LOL
that kiss with baby = yes homo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL
that kiss with baby = yes homo

that kiss with baby = BEYOND HOMO!!!

Lunatic

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem ? fuuuuuuuck  :-\

kemizt

Lunatic

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Let me guess. Eminem will do a Lil Wayne impersonation?  ::)

Lunatic

LOL probably

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL

Snoopafly-1986

Eminem and Justin?  :-\ 2 shitty tracks rite there