Author Topic: Human race will 'split into two different species  (Read 647 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Human race will 'split into two different species
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 02:49:46 PM »

"Physical features will be driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility that men and women have evolved to look for in potential mates," says the report, which suggests that advances in cosmetic surgery and other body modifying techniques will effectively homogenise our appearance.

I dont think that cosmetic surgery will really have that much of an impact on our evolution, its more about the human brain yall. Just because you get breast implants dosnt mean your kids will in turn have big titties.

How would it? That shit ain't real genes.

Plus the only thang that will be 'evolving' is our race. My opinion.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »

I think you guys are missing the point of thia article, its not some outlandish statement backed up with no substance. The fact is this will be achieved by design, the eugenicists have already stated their desire to make babies in laboratories "perfect babies" not just in looks but free from disease and meanwhile the rest of humanity will be poisoned by even more vaccines, genetically modified crap and every other poison. For god sakes don't take any more shots and never have your kids take these shots!

Lmao that sounds like my mom.. But i agree i know whats in that shit and why sense she is a dr her self its some fucked up shit.. She does alot of alternivte medicne now

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »
I've read this story before, here's what we will look like:

What a lot of fucking shit.
LMAO!, thats some bullshit

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Already is. Rich & Poor.

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone