Author Topic: Bring A-Rod And Joe Torre To L.A.  (Read 339 times)

WILL-I-DIE

Bring A-Rod And Joe Torre To L.A.
« on: October 29, 2007, 01:07:44 PM »
bring a-rod to the angles and joe torre to the dodgers.
if it was up to me i would bring both a-rod and torre to the dodgers  :o

herpes

Re: Bring A-Rod And Joe Torre To L.A.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »
Torre is not a good manager, I dont know why LA wants him.  The guy did jack shit before he came to the bronx.  And those years the yanks were dominate the hardest decision he had to make was who starts in LF... shane spencer or ricky ledee.  What have the Yanks won since Paul O'Neil and Don Zimmer left.... jack shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
Little was doing a good job until stupid ass Kent and Gonzalez decided to cry like bitches.  Every manager is gonna make some pretty dumb mistakes, Grady Little should be the last of the Dodger worries. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:34:16 PM »
fuck no, keep A-Rod as far away as possible

dude will never win a title, whatever team he's on

POSTSEASON PUSSY

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »
Torre is not a good manager, I dont know why LA wants him.  The guy did jack shit before he came to the bronx.  And those years the yanks were dominate the hardest decision he had to make was who starts in LF... shane spencer or ricky ledee.  What have the Yanks won since Paul O'Neil and Don Zimmer left.... jack shit.

LOL aren't u a mets fan you probably hate the Yankees, fuck yeah I want Torre in LA and Arod its about time we started winning some championships

herpes

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 09:22:30 PM »

LOL aren't u a mets fan you probably hate the Yankees, fuck yeah I want Torre in LA and Arod its about time we started winning some championships

Well you have your wish.  Torre is going to LA...feel bad for you guys.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 09:42:38 PM »

Hes right, Torre really isn't a good manager. How hard is it to manage the yankees, really?

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »

Hes right, Torre really isn't a good manager. How hard is it to manage the yankees, really?

He is horrible when it comes to the bullpen.  He wasn't very good at small ball when he was a NL manager.  He didn't play any small ball in the AL, even though you really dont have too.  What makes you think he will be able to play small ball now.  When times get bad in the clubhouse he is not good at keeping shit in check which is evident with AROD in 06.  When there is bad call against his team isn't one to go out and have his players back.  Though Wee Willie Randope makes him look like Sweet Lou.  A lot of this stuff never really gets mentioned b/c at one point the Yanks were dominate. And two, b/c the media loves him.  If he had the arrogance of Bobby Valentine (mets old manager and twice the manager Torre is) the media would of hated him and the fans as well and Torre would of been driven out of town a few years ago.  And like Anthony said, those late 90's yankee teams how hard was it to manage.  hell even the past few season with all the injuries he still was able to fill those holes with good ball players unlike most teams who have to use AAA players.

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 12:57:28 AM »
god damn I hate the Yankees too but you guys need to chill out with saying Joe Torre sucks

doesn't matter what teams you have, he took 'em to the World Series 6 times in 10 years

and LOL at people saying it's easy to manage a baseball team, c'mon now... I thought that way when I was like 10 years old

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 01:20:08 AM »
HAHAHAHA Fits just said Valentine is twice the manager Torre is hahahaha omg haha

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 01:42:32 AM »
Torre really isn't a good manager. How hard is it to manage the yankees, really?

haha what the fuck?  dude you know nothing about baseball, whatsoever

herpes

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 04:32:32 AM »
HAHAHAHA Fits just said Valentine is twice the manager Torre is hahahaha omg haha

lets see torre get to the WS with a OF of Benny Agbayani, Jay Payton, and Timo Perez and then we can talk.  But then again im talking to a bunch of west coast fans that barely watch baseball at all.  And most people will tell you Bobby V is one of the best in game minds in baseball.  Spice are you still mad that Bobby V managed circles around Dusty in 99.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 07:27:07 AM »

lets see torre get to the WS with a OF of Benny Agbayani, Jay Payton, and Timo Perez and then we can talk.  But then again im talking to a bunch of west coast fans that barely watch baseball at all.  And most people will tell you Bobby V is one of the best in game minds in baseball.  Spice are you still mad that Bobby V managed circles around Dusty in 99.

The Dodgers led the league in attendance homie, whats with the west coast dissing?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »

doesn't matter what teams you have, he took 'em to the World Series 6 times in 10 years

I could have took the yankees to the world series. Its easier to manage a AL team. Its even easier to manage the yankees.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 01:27:39 PM »

I could have took the yankees to the world series. Its easier to manage a AL team. Its even easier to manage the yankees.

ok