Author Topic: Bring A-Rod And Joe Torre To L.A.  (Read 338 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Bring A-Rod And Joe Torre To L.A.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 02:38:25 PM »
The Dodger's main problem is chemistry, and that would be Torre's strong point. Besides, at the Dodger's rate, no World Series in 20 years, Torre's a great addition for gaining player's confidence and could get them into the playoffs.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »
Torre is not a good manager, I dont know why LA wants him.  The guy did jack shit before he came to the bronx.  And those years the yanks were dominate the hardest decision he had to make was who starts in LF... shane spencer or ricky ledee.  What have the Yanks won since Paul O'Neil and Don Zimmer left.... jack shit.

Damn, I hate the yankees to the core but i've always thought Torre was a good manager. To each his own though

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 12:25:01 AM »
The Dodger's main problem is chemistry, and that would be Torre's strong point. Besides, at the Dodger's rate, no World Series in 20 years, Torre's a great addition for gaining player's confidence and could get them into the playoffs.

i don't know torre would be one of the last people i'd hire to manage my team. but i hope this does something positive for us.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 05:17:57 PM »
The Dodger's main problem is chemistry

That's clearly not the case.  Winning breeds Chemistry, everything was fine after the 2006 Season.  They have worse season in 2007 and people start blaming each other.  It's the same shit everywhere, if you don't win you're gonna have a horrible clubhouse...Torre won't be immune to that. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »
to start things off, the Dodgers need to get rid of Kent basically because he's an asshole and the weirdest guy in baseball

also having Nomar for another year is really not crackin