Author Topic: Magic: " Kobe should have mended things with shaquille and let him be the man"  (Read 1553 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what funny though is that kobe wanted to be the star of the team, if we would have kept shaq we might have won another championship and right about this same time Kobe would have been then star of the team anyway with the declining shaq.

No shit...the thing is, Shaq was afraid to fade behind Kobe on the Lakers, he wanted all the glory and attention, or at least most of it. He couldn't stand the recognition Kobe was getting. See my "Laker Mega-Post"...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

The only people dumber than our roster is our front office and management. First it was Jerry Buss's other son posting his "goodbye Kobe" bulletin on Myspace in the summer. Then it was Buss said they'll listen to offers and "you can never keep too many loyalties". Then it was Phil with his 'I don't think he's committed' comment. Now Magic dissing him AGAIN.

Wrong time to be talking down on a man who already wants out.

What the fuck you want them to do? Kiss his ass? Fuck that! Kobe acts like a fuckin' woman.

I didn't say kiss his ass, I'm sayin they all need to stop adding fuel to the fire. Buss's comments were unnecessary. Phil's comments were unnecessary, although I appreciate Jeanie Buss's comments - they were unnecessary, and Magic's Kobe massacre last night was damn sure unnecessary. They all need to shut the fuck up and handle this away from the cameras and microphones.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^kobe did get fouled though on that very last play though can't blame anyone for that loss

you can't say the lakers didn't have heart in this game, luke walton came up BIG, farmar came up BIG.

Farmar didn't do shit. Other then Kobe, Luke, Ronny, Kwame and Fisher...the rest played like the scrubs...either get Kobe some real talent ASAP or trade his ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^kobe did get fouled though on that very last play though can't blame anyone for that loss

you can't say the lakers didn't have heart in this game, luke walton came up BIG, farmar came up BIG.

Farmar didn't do shit. Other then Kobe, Luke, Ronny, Kwame and Fisher...the rest played like the scrubs...either get Kobe some real talent ASAP or trade his ass.

Farmar played smart basketball out there, controlled the tempo, and made a key play in crunch time to spark the comeback... I dunno what you're on about. ???

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't see anything special about Farmar's game..he scored 4 pts and had 1 assist...at first I kinda wanted him to be the starter after watching the preseason games...but after seeing how well Fisher played, I see why Phil made that choice.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 12:17:31 PM by js83 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Farmar played in spurts and barely had the ball to do anything with it. he only attempted 5 shots, but played smart basketball without making mistakes on the floor...PeACe

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
The only people dumber than our roster is our front office and management. First it was Jerry Buss's other son posting his "goodbye Kobe" bulletin on Myspace in the summer. Then it was Buss said they'll listen to offers and "you can never keep too many loyalties". Then it was Phil with his 'I don't think he's committed' comment. Now Magic dissing him AGAIN.

What the fuck you want them to do? Kiss his ass? Fuck that! Kobe acts like a fuckin' woman.

I didn't say kiss his ass, I'm sayin they all need to stop adding fuel to the fire. Buss's comments were unnecessary. Phil's comments were unnecessary, although I appreciate Jeanie Buss's comments - they were unnecessary, and Magic's Kobe massacre last night was damn sure unnecessary. They all need to shut the fuck up and handle this away from the cameras and microphones.

All of this shit wouldn't be happening if Kobe would have voiced his displeasure behind close doors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

All of this shit wouldn't be happening if Kobe would have voiced his displeasure behind close doors.

He woulda' done that if it were possible...Being alienated and not having direct contact to your boss can drive a person wild. Understand.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

+1
I agree 100% with that statement bro..
but unfortunatly I belive it has gotten to the point that
The Lakers are going to have to suck Kobe off and swallow in order to keep him here...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The thing is that, its very possible Kobe has voiced his displeasure behind close doors...due to Jim and Mitch's stupity when it comes to making good trades...they probably didn't even bother taking Kobe seriously...until Kobe brought this issue to the public...which woke Jim and Mitch up from their coma.

GangstaBoogy

"I couldn't call Jerry Buss, I don't have his cell number" - Kobe

Looks like he didn't have that option. And even when they were talking behind closed doors he was just lied to. Face it: Buss lied to him to get him to re-sign, then put his son in charge of the team. So the whole time Kobe's been in his prime, Jerry has been building this team around Bynum rather than Kobe. Now you have the best player in the NBA on a team full of scrubs who still haven't figured out that the round bouncy thing is supposed to go into the circled hole with the nut hanging from it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Fuck Kobe!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck not understanding!!!!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck you guys being so extreme!

The truth is in the middle, imho. I mean Kobe was part of the reasons why one of the greatest teams ever was been destroyed. Now i don't care if it was 51% Shaq's fault and 49% Kobe's fault, or viceversa. But Kobe didn't do shit to make peace with that other moron, that's a fact. He took it personal. Maybe he had good reasons to do it, but he somehow damaged the Lakers. And i think it's the thing Magic Johnson himself said on tv lately. Kobe should have accepted the fact Shaq was the boss of that team and continue to play for the Lakers no matter what, without optiong-out and without going on a personal war with Shaq. It doesn't matter if he was right. The Lakers from that moment traded Shaq, they resigned Kobe with a contract extension, they didn't resign Phil (Phil wanted 10 millions to coach the Shaq-less Lakers), they contacted all the coaches Kobe liked (Coach K. being the n.1, til' coach Rudy T.), they built the new team around Kobe, they were forced to sign Phil Jackson to 10 millions because the Shaq-less team was so embarassing it was necessary to sign Phil, no matter what the cost was. Not to mention what this organization did to Kobe while Kobe was having problems with the law. The Lakers did a lot for Kobe. They probably promised him to build a contender team, but fuck it: Kobe was about to sign with the CLIPPERS!! THE FUCKING CLIPPERS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!????

So, i'm being neutral in this shit. Mitch did some mistakes refusing to make trades. Kobe did some mistakes disrespecting the organization (the same way Shaq did). And now they probably are in a situation where they took things personal. It happens. And the Lakers prefeer to keep Bynum instead than trading him to make Kobe happy. They're chosing Bynum over Kobe, basically. I don't know. I don't predict the future.

The only thing i can say for sure is i know Kobe is a mutherfucking winner, so i ain't worried about his approach to the game: he'll continue to be the best player in the world no matter what. AND I'LL CONTINUE TO BE A LAKER FAN NO MATTER WHAT. We will see.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck you guys being so extreme!

The truth is in the middle, imho. I mean Kobe was part of the reasons why one of the greatest teams ever was been destroyed. Now i don't care if it was 51% Shaq's fault and 49% Kobe's fault, or viceversa. But Kobe didn't do shit to make peace with that other moron, that's a fact. He took it personal. Maybe he had good reasons to do it, but he somehow damaged the Lakers. And i think it's the thing Magic Johnson himself said on tv lately. Kobe should have accepted the fact Shaq was the boss of that team and continue to play for the Lakers no matter what, without optiong-out and without going on a personal war with Shaq. It doesn't matter if he was right. The Lakers from that moment traded Shaq, they resigned Kobe with a contract extension, they didn't resign Phil (Phil wanted 10 millions to coach the Shaq-less Lakers), they contacted all the coaches Kobe liked (Coach K. being the n.1, til' coach Rudy T.), they built the new team around Kobe, they were forced to sign Phil Jackson to 10 millions because the Shaq-less team was so embarassing it was necessary to sign Phil, no matter what the cost was. Not to mention what this organization did to Kobe while Kobe was having problems with the law. The Lakers did a lot for Kobe. They probably promised him to build a contender team, but fuck it: Kobe was about to sign with the CLIPPERS!! THE FUCKING CLIPPERS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!????

So, i'm being neutral in this shit. Mitch did some mistakes refusing to make trades. Kobe did some mistakes disrespecting the organization (the same way Shaq did). And now they probably are in a situation where they took things personal. It happens. And the Lakers prefeer to keep Bynum instead than trading him to make Kobe happy. They're chosing Bynum over Kobe, basically. I don't know. I don't predict the future.

The only thing i can say for sure is i know Kobe is a mutherfucking winner, so i ain't worried about his approach to the game: he'll continue to be the best player in the world no matter what. AND I'LL CONTINUE TO BE A LAKER FAN NO MATTER WHAT. We will see.

Great post.