Author Topic: Magic: " Kobe should have mended things with shaquille and let him be the man"  (Read 1552 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck fuck Kobe!

WestCoasta

NIK stop thinking with your dick faggot

you know nothing about basketball, get a life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

get off my nuts, dipshit.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Magic is one of my idols, but maybe if he would have taken a leadership initiative and helped the two stars get along, things would have been possibly different? West would have handled it because the dude is a leader. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

Magic is one of my idols, but maybe if he would have taken a leadership initiative and helped the two stars get along, things would have been possibly different? West would have handled it because the dude is a leader. 

Funny thing is, I recall him saying "Kobe and Shaq a great thing going, its just too bad no one stepped in and sat those two down and made them check their egos". Ummm lets see, how about a hall of fame player who's still an active member of our organization? Good job Magic. Point fingers and talk down on a situation that you sat back and watched fall apart.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit, not just a Hall of famer, but a fuckin Basketball Icon... who's not going to listen to Magic? The dude that doesn't listen to Magic deserves to have his ass shipped elsewhere... 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Funny thing is, I recall him saying "Kobe and Shaq a great thing going, its just too bad no one stepped in and sat those two down and made them check their egos". Ummm lets see, how about a hall of fame player who's still an active member of our organization? Good job Magic. Point fingers and talk down on a situation that you sat back and watched fall apart.

Magic put it to practice. He did not get along with Kareem. They had to work it out. He let Kareem be the man, well he did his thing. And look where it lead him. Magic doesn't talk, he did it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
True... but you have to know that not everybody handles situations the same. If you have the experience of having to put up with another star already, it wouldn't hurt to step in and help your current stars learn what you've learned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Magic put it to practice. He did not get along with Kareem. They had to work it out. He let Kareem be the man, well he did his thing. And look where it lead him. Magic doesn't talk, he did it.

Kareem knew when to take a step back...Magic is lucky he never had to deal with a center like Shaq during his career.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
props to magic

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
To me When I hear the words "Magic Johnson" it's like saying "The Lakers"
I honestly can sit here and tell you that number 32 is the epitimy of a laker...
if I had to draw a charcter called "Lakerman", he'd have on a number 32 jersey with blue kneepads on..
(I hope I made my point..lol)

Magic is the man in LA.

but IMO, Magic fucked up talking about this on TV, he buckled under the pressure and spoke the words everyone wanted to hear.
Magic spoke as a fan and for the fan's...
but shit has changed since the real player's Mr. Johnson, remember that this is a different age.
where opinion & money have more of an impact than being faithfull & winning.

Kobe need's to stay here. (IMO, this shit should have never leaked in the first place)
but if he don't wanna be here then let's ship him out.

but all this bullshit talk is killing it.

Hack Wilson - real

i agree, Kobe and Shaq could have won another 3-4 titles if they stayed together

Remedy360

Lol what's with you and bumping all these old threads?