Author Topic: What happened to J Bananas???  (Read 161 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What happened to J Bananas???
« on: November 10, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
did he get banned or wut?

Sikotic™

Re: What happened to J Bananas???
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 02:53:07 PM »
He said nigger one too many times and the brothas wasn't havin' it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »
is that fool racist or what?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »
One time I we was suppose to kick it while listening to some Mac Dre and smoke some trees. So I head to his crib and there was a fuckin klan meeting going down. Foo tried to put the swerve on me. I escaped, but the rope burn on my neck still hurts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
i thought he came back...guess not, w/e hes a HERB  ;D

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
I have no idea who you're talking about, at all. but i'd imagine it was because of the negative stigmata around his name. He was so fed up of the biased ill informed opinions on everything coming from the posters here that he had to act in an outrageous sometimes racist behavior just to deaden and provide a polar opposite to the bullshit. As for the dude Sikotic almost getting hung, it was probably just a bunch of people in giant white tees who were suspicious of outsiders. I dont know him though, thats just my intital guess from being here one day

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 04:07:38 PM »
I have no idea who you're talking about, at all. but i'd imagine it was because of the negative stigmata around his name. He was so fed up of the biased ill informed opinions on everything coming from the posters here that he had to act in an outrageous sometimes racist behavior just to deaden and provide a polar opposite to the bullshit. As for the dude Sikotic almost getting hung, it was probably just a bunch of people in giant white tees who were suspicious of outsiders. I dont know him though, thats just my intital guess from being here one day

LOLLLLLLLLLL WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  :laugh:

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 04:12:01 PM »

i dont know... :laugh: as for you calling him a herb because he hurt your feelings about some chamillionare comment, i'm sure it was just because he was reacting to you putting down one artist when you are seemingly so devoted to chamillionare, when there is such a wide range of hip hop out there. your opinion does matter because thats where hip hop is today. now that he's gone though it will deaden some of the beef and i will step in to provide some new stuff for ppl to hear that they cant find on mtv or the radio, and decide whether they feel it or not

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

hell ya get with the movement

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »
maradona right?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »

i dont know... :laugh: as for you calling him a herb because he hurt your feelings about some chamillionare comment, i'm sure it was just because he was reacting to you putting down one artist when you are seemingly so devoted to chamillionare, when there is such a wide range of hip hop out there. your opinion does matter because thats where hip hop is today. now that he's gone though it will deaden some of the beef and i will step in to provide some new stuff for ppl to hear that they cant find on mtv or the radio, and decide whether they feel it or not

LMAO  ;D ;D 8) 8) :laugh: :laugh:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 05:39:10 PM »
LOL at this thread.