Author Topic: Has Rihanna had a boob job?  (Read 723 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Has Rihanna had a boob job?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »
^Huh? If you get with a girl, you should let her bring out her true feelings, which will most likely be that she's down for some pussy. Really, who doesn't like pussy?...If you tell a girl "I'm not down with girl-girl stuff" right off the bat, she'll lie to you and never admit shit. Girls end up living lies like that all the time. I've seen it with my own eyes... And usually, girls just like to have fun with pussy, it's not like having a threesome will cause your girl to fall in love with the other girl..in most cases, at least... If she truly loves you, nothing can take that away. you should be more open-minded.

^So you are saying all girls are pre-dispose to an attraction to other Girls??
I didn't know that!
I figured it just kinda, you know...happened..No?? ??? ???
As for  being Open-Minded, yes I am..but there are certain things i would not rush into or rather try to avoid!

Another thing, why would the Girl lie,just cuz i said i'm not into the "Girl,Gilr' thing??
Most of the Girls, I've know, have been pretty honest with Me!

but aside all this, i know what you saying,But i'd rather avoid it if i can..
i
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
^Huh? If you get with a girl, you should let her bring out her true feelings, which will most likely be that she's down for some pussy. Really, who doesn't like pussy?...If you tell a girl "I'm not down with girl-girl stuff" right off the bat, she'll lie to you and never admit shit. Girls end up living lies like that all the time. I've seen it with my own eyes... And usually, girls just like to have fun with pussy, it's not like having a threesome will cause your girl to fall in love with the other girl..in most cases, at least... If she truly loves you, nothing can take that away. you should be more open-minded.

I didn't know that!
As for  being Open-Minded, yes I am..but there are certain things i would not rush into or rather try to avoid!

Another thing, why would the Girl lie,just cuz i said i'm not into the "Girl,Gilr' thing??

i

Girls lie due to insecurity all the damn time... you can't avoid the inevitable. First, give the girl a chance to be open. And I don't mean:

You: Do you like girls?
Her: No, I'm not into that *embarrassed of her true feelings*
You: PHEW!...I'm not really down with girls who like girls, so that's good.
Her: *WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO OPEN UP*

You know what I mean...it's not about lying. Almost all females are like this...PeACe

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »

I didn't know that!

i

Girls lie due to insecurity all the damn time... you can't avoid the inevitable. First, give the girl a chance to be open. And I don't mean:

You: Do you like girls?
Her: No, I'm not into that *embarrassed of her true feelings*
You: PHEW!...I'm not really down with girls who like girls, so that's good.
Her: *WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO OPEN UP*

^That's was Pretty Dude!!!!
Kinda like what i'd say...LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

You know what I mean...it's not about lying. Almost all females are like this...PeACe

You know what? You Might be onto sumthing there!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
Which girl isn't...?

Exactly. Are girls are bi. This is a certified fact. There are just the ones that are open about it and the ones that aren't because they're worried about what people think.

It doesn't bother me as long as they don't cut their hair short and invest in combat boots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 11:58:12 PM »
I saw a pic of her in someones avatar of her in a pink dress and her boobs looked round as hell. Whats every reckon? She been chopped an stuffed or what?
actually i think she has had a boob job. they definitely look more defined and more than just a push up job. apparently she had some 'foot' injury that kept her out of business for a few weeks......

NO! she's just growing up :P
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 12:03:00 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

T-M-O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 11:49:04 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »

kemizt

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 06:20:49 AM »
Bummer... not that i really care, but I just hate to see a pretty girl get a boob job, unless she has no boobs at all. Boob jobs completely ruin a girl's beauty in my view
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 07:26:56 AM »
yall on crack if u think that's a boob job, put the pie down!