Author Topic: This CHICK GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP  (Read 464 times)

BadAzz4001

This CHICK GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP
« on: November 05, 2007, 01:16:33 PM »
anywayss long story...
Me an this girl know each other for 3yrs now
shes ma best friends sister thats how we met each other. so when i used to come over ma boys house i used to see her an shit like that an we fell for each other.
so we started dating behind ma boys back or whatever an he didnt know shit. then me an dude got into it an we aint talk for 3yrs but thats another story. so we datin for 3 months n shit or so an idono this bitch from new york i knew b4 i knew da girl i was dating me n her started talkin' an idono we kinda hit it off. she came over from N.Y i stay in the CHI. so ma girl dono shit, so i had to tell her i kinda met somone else. I FUCKED UPP harddd man cuz ma head was somewhere else, tha bitch liv3s in NEW YORK shit aint gon work but mah dick toook over. ma girl was a virgin an she aint let me do shit, so u get the point. so me n girl started dat long distance bullshit an i thought it would work cuz her daddy got restaurants n shit all over chicago an thought she was gon visit often or whatever. man was i fuckin wrong, bitch had moodswings every other day n shit lets jus say she was a nut case. so i broke up wit her ass. then i was drivin round town an one of ma boys called me talkin bout lets go play ball so i was like fuck it ill stop through, an when i got there i saw ma ex lady there too (so we aint talk for like 3-4months now) she aint even wanna look at me. so next day i go play ball again an her ass was there again wit her girls n shit so i approach her an wanted to talk to her an apologized for what i did bla bla. so then weeks passed by me n her started talkin again. 2months later me n her kick it off again an i said to myself i aint ever gon fuck this shit up again, cuz she forgave me for what i did an took me back, that means she actually really loves me. so we datin for 3months again or so an i thought shit everything is fine, then one day i wake up i get a txt from her saying "no matter what happens imma always love you" im like wtf u talkin bout? she wasnt replyin for shit, so i was like ohhh shit she wanna break up. she gave me some bogus ass fuckin excuses n shit bout work, an school she cant do all that shit im like yeah ok whatever bitch. an we was done. so 10 DAYS LATER i find out the started goin out wit one of ma boys, i was on some i wanna murder her an that motherfucker. im like damn man if u ma mans n shit u dont start datin ma girl man. especially after 10 fuckin days. so then whatever we aint talk for a while like a month or so then she hits me up on some bull shit like 3am in tha mornin "i need to talk to u, you da only guy i can trust, im gona kill myself type of talk jus to get my attention so iw as like whats wrong an shes liek i need to see u bla bla so next day i go see her an we jus look at each other an started kissin n shit, im like wtf, so she cheated on dude like 10 times wit me. then they broke up after goin out for like 4months, an durin those 4 months she was always on my nuts. but she loves that bitch ass too tho. so i guess he aint treat her right or watever an me n her are back together AGAIN, but it seems kinda weird an im not sure man, cuz what if she seein dude behind ma back, like i used to see her while she was wit him? an idono if she jus fakin with me, or what the fuck should i do, i LOVE HER, but idono if she loves me back like that anymore, an i know that dude wants her back an i know they talk, imma have to see dat mothafucka but still its all up to her ass if she gon wana c him. fuckin girls are some low key players man. any tips? lol i know its a fuckin long ass sttory but on an off for 3yrs its big. i mean theres a buncha girls that like me an shit but i still chose to fuck wit this chick that got ma head all fucked up

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: This CHICK GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 01:45:30 PM »
important Tip

And I type this without any malice in my finger tips, not in my heart..But You ned to speak to folks outside the realm of the Cyber Space to get a more tangible and practical answer to your some what problem!

On the Other hand, you could see this as a wake up call. A Mere testing ground if you will, which you have come out with flying colors!!
You have a heart, and it has now been broken!!
Pick urself up and carry on with life and ensure that no other person gets close enough to that organ to cause you so much pain!!

That is my sermon for today..

Go and Sulk No More!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 01:55:16 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »
You can have whatever you want, son.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »
important Tip

And I type this without any malice in my finger tips, not in my heart..But You ned to speak to folks outside the realm of the Cyber Space to get a more tangible and practical answer to your some what problem!

On the Other hand, you could see this as a wake up call. A Mere testing ground if you will, which you have come out with flying colors!!
Pick urself up and carry on with life and ensure that no other person gets close enough to that organ to cause you so much pain!!

Go and Sulk No More!

sorry b, but thats the nerdiest shit i may have ever read on this board.

and to dude, go with your gut. if youre attracted to her then right it out.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 03:39:22 PM »
important Tip

Go and Sulk No More!

^I'm not sure what you would term as "nerdiest" in that post..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 04:31:59 PM »
"you need to speak to folks outside the realm of cyber space to get a more tangible and practical answer to your somewhat problem"

vs.

"talk to someone in the real world if you want a good answer"

nothing against you personally, i was just sayin...

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
important Tip

Go and Sulk No More!

and to dude, go with your gut. if youre attracted to her then right it out.

I'd like to second that vote. Who knows, us people on 'Cyberspace' may know the right words to say or the right thing to do to help him. That guy made it sound like we're robots. :grumpy:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »
LOOKS LIKE KARMA CATCHED UP WITH YOU... TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED...  AND DONT BE ANGRY WITH HER BECAUSE YOU PRETTY MUCH DID THE SAME THING.. AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPEAK.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
LOOKS LIKE KARMA CATCHED UP WITH YOU... TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED...  AND DONT BE ANGRY WITH HER BECAUSE YOU PRETTY MUCH DID THE SAME THING.. AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPEAK.

Please learn when to lay off the caps lock.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

BadAzz4001

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 12:12:11 AM »
Is this a literature, english class? i don't think so. If i really want to i can speak perfect english. Stop trying to treat people, that isn't going to get you anywhere.
Just cause i used profanity in the story a little to often does not mean i need to learn english. Thanks though.  8)
Oh yeah another thing i came to this country without knowing an english word. So where I am now, im actually pretty impressed. Anywayss like dude said, lay offf them CAPS you ain't scaring nobody with those. lol 

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »
knock her down and pick her up, just fuck her up and pick her up, just beat her pick her up,  now kill a bitch and let god pick her up

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 04:00:07 AM »
paragraphs
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 11:49:55 AM »
guys women are scandelous you just have to learn the game,some women will treat you right,but a good amjority have something else on their minds...............

some guys are scandelous too........

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 12:25:49 PM »
knock her down and pick her up, just fuck her up and pick her up, just beat her pick her up,  now kill a bitch and let god pick her up
after god pick her up, imma get my gwop up, and cycle continues, vip and expensive venues, makin niggas give up they revenues.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 02:01:55 PM »
it doesnt sound like you trust her dude,  i think you already have your answer
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress