Author Topic: Call of Duty 4  (Read 3441 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Call of Duty 4
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
Damn...search and destroy is tough...illmatic fuckin killed so many times...i hate this 1 death shit lol)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »
just got this a couple days ago for 360,  its a pretty wicked game,    im only a level 20 so far.... but once exams are done ill have some more time to play
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
I got it on ps3 too, but how do you add friends? I cant figure it out.

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 10:21:55 PM »
I got it on ps3 too, but how do you add friends? I cant figure it out.

Find Add a Friend, then put in the names of whoever you want to add.  It's all the way to the right of menu, and you have to scroll up once I believe. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 10:23:32 PM »
Our WCC/Javii's Friends party were having some crazy ass games.  lol   After everybody left, it was only me and JR_CLN, and we went and played Search and Destroy since it's double the XP points this weekend.  In total we played around 4 games, and I was the last man standing victor 3 times!  lmao

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2007, 02:30:58 AM »
Our WCC/Javii's Friends party were having some crazy ass games.  lol   After everybody left, it was only me and JR_CLN, and we went and played Search and Destroy since it's double the XP points this weekend.  In total we played around 4 games, and I was the last man standing victor 3 times!  lmao

lol...that was bullshit that one game...when i found out i was the only one left..and there was 5 out of there 6 still left..i just laughed to myself...funniest moment ever, cuz i knew i was gonna die

btw, the network was pretty fucked last night...i think javi tried to add me to his party like 100 times..and everytime i clicked yes...i get a fuckin error...gaay
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 02:33:09 AM by eS El Duque »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2007, 12:30:12 PM »

lol...that was bullshit that one game...when i found out i was the only one left..and there was 5 out of there 6 still left..i just laughed to myself...funniest moment ever, cuz i knew i was gonna die

btw, the network was pretty fucked last night...i think javi tried to add me to his party like 100 times..and everytime i clicked yes...i get a fuckin error...gaay

I had no idea that there was a sudden death over time, where there are no lives!  I was so fucked pissed, because those guys really sucked lol.  When it was counting down, I was just shooting up in the air near their territory with the M60.  You know how those LMG take a while to reload, then the sudden death shit appears and basically I was fucked since I couldn't reload in time since I was in their territory. 

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »
Somebody add me then ;D. My name is Grinch902

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2007, 12:10:58 PM »
I was home last night at 12:25am, so I told myself that I would squeeze in a game before Conan comes on.  I started a team deathmatch, and boom 28-0  lmao.  I probably would have gotten more if the Score Limit didn't run out.  It was in the Ambush Map. 

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:11 PM »
I was home last night at 12:25am, so I told myself that I would squeeze in a game before Conan comes on.  I started a team deathmatch, and boom 28-0  lmao.  I probably would have gotten more if the Score Limit didn't run out.  It was in the Ambush Map. 

damn thats impressive

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
So i take it all of u lot who live in america got the connection patch? Has it improved the gameplay at all? Im still waiting for it since they havent released it over here in the UK yet :'( lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:37 PM »
^^i guess so..it doesn't take me forever to find a game anymore ...however, its gay that sometimes when i get invites..it doesn't let me join you guys...get an error still half the time.

Im almost prestige!..damn i suck. lol

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
LOL, i tied to join ur party but it wont let me, so it must be cos of this update, i hope they don't make it EU and US only servers, that wud suck lol

My ranks 33 on the 3rd Prestige level, but damn iv given up 5 days of my life for that! lol
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:46:39 PM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor Seeks The Greatest Story Never Told »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »
I know...everytime i tried to join yours..it would'nt let me either....said server or some other  bullshit..even though you JUST sent me the prty invite

im rank 9 on 1st level prestige...i've givin almost 2 days   :(

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2007, 06:26:39 AM »
Holla atcha boi! I gets moneeey..

Check the one dude getting 5 kills and 51 deaths! jeeeez.. I'm on the 360!