Author Topic: Jay Tee & Young Dru album "Out Here Hustlin" coming Nov. 20th  (Read 128 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Jay Tee & Young Dru album "Out Here Hustlin" coming Nov. 20th
« on: November 10, 2007, 12:05:35 PM »

How many of yall are waiting for this? Im not a fan of both Jay Tee and Young Dru normally but after hearing three songs off the album Im tellin you I cant wait for this to come out! Just visit their myspace page to watch the music video for "Money On My Mind" (produced by Indecent and featuring Krypto) and to listen to "Clean On Vogues": www.myspace.com/vtownplayas

Here's a download link for "Vallejo California": http://www.zshare.net/audio/48153722da266d/

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Jay Tee & Young Dru album "Out Here Hustlin" coming Nov. 20th
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 03:07:32 AM »
Oh damn, i didnt know they got a collabo album coming November 20, hell yeah Im lookin' forward to that, both prove they got spits

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 03:43:23 AM »
I can't wait for it! The album might come out a little bit later cause Jay Tee sent it to the pressing Nov. 9th. The album got 14 tracks with Indecent The Slapmaster and Vince C producing most of the songs. He said that the title track is one of his favorite tracks hes ever done and that the album features guest appearances by Baby Bash, Mugzi and Missippi. Most of the songs have just Jay Tee and Young Dru on em.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:23:30 AM »
Damn got me more hyped now cuz Indecent & Vince V are straight killa producers and the tracks on the myspace sounds good  8)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 05:00:11 AM »
^^ Yeah "Vince V" lol my bad. If you like Indecent's music you should check out AP.9's new album "Respect My Gangsta" cause he did most of the production on it too.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 08:55:18 AM »
Yeah "Respect My Gangsta" is a huge release, one of my fav release this year

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »
Been a fan of Jay Tee for a couple of years now... all his albums are dope! im sure this one will be dope too!  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -