Author Topic: so wheres B.O.S.S.  (Read 612 times)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Re: so wheres B.O.S.S.
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
As long as he keeps dropping these weeklys I dont care when B.O.S.S. drops. Those freestyles are always a huge highlight of the week. I have countless cd's burned with the weeklys on them. Plus I still have Young Boss 2 in rotation.

"I just think its time to be grateful for every emcee that came through and spit tape full of data for you" CANIBUS

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
im not a hater but i think his album will never drop  :-\ im gonna buy it if it drops but i lost faith after 7 years (7 years cause this was the first time i heard some tracks from crooked )  :'(
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 10:49:06 AM »
I think yall are kinda trippin though, I got more Crooked I tracks on my comp than most other artists and he gave most of them out for free. I agree he should just drop the album and not expect Kanye numbers, but I think Crooked has something up his sleeve.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »
boss is an imaginary album that lives in the mind of crooked i and his gay ass fans  8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 11:11:33 AM »
LMAO

i thought u was talkin bout the female rapper BOSS

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
boss is an imaginary album that lives in the mind of crooked i and his gay ass fans  8)

LMAO

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
I just can't believe he actually let XXL print "November" in the issue he was on the cover... Now, when it DOESN'T drop in Nov, the haters and fans that are starting to lose hope can say, "Same story as usual"...

Crook needs to just be straight forward and let people know what's up instead of avoiding the question all the time...

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
itll be out at some point i guess. 2008 probably. first official date for BOSS was July 15 2005

man thats even worse.  I was thinking that they were just aiming for dates all these years.  Like they were saying it might come out at the end of the year, or it'll come out first quarter.

But they really had an official date in 2005.  Thats bad cus its about to be 2008 and that official date has long passed and then it was supposed to come out this october that just passed and it didnt.

Im really thinking hes just going to wait until one of his singles blows up mainstream which is never gonna happen.
Thats the only thing hes waiting on.

the singles started wit:  boom boom clap, cali boyz, straight bossin, NWA

none did nothing so we are waiting longer for his next single.
only single for BOSS was NWA, Straight Bosses was the B-Side.
Boom Boom Clap was never for BOSS
and Cali Boyz was for the Life After DR OST

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 12:01:25 PM »
itll be out at some point i guess. 2008 probably. first official date for BOSS was July 15 2005

man thats even worse.  I was thinking that they were just aiming for dates all these years.  Like they were saying it might come out at the end of the year, or it'll come out first quarter.

But they really had an official date in 2005.  Thats bad cus its about to be 2008 and that official date has long passed and then it was supposed to come out this october that just passed and it didnt.

Im really thinking hes just going to wait until one of his singles blows up mainstream which is never gonna happen.
Thats the only thing hes waiting on.

the singles started wit:  boom boom clap, cali boyz, straight bossin, NWA

none did nothing so we are waiting longer for his next single.
only single for BOSS was NWA, Straight Bosses was the B-Side.
Boom Boom Clap was never for BOSS
and Cali Boyz was for the Life After DR OST

You know I got mad love for Crooked I, Dobbies, but I gotta disagree with you on this one... Yeah, it was called "Boss Music" back then, but essentially it's the same album even if tracks were re-recorded, replaced, etc. It's still the debut project from Crook...

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 12:02:57 PM by EFFeX »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »
Tracherous might have packaged it like that but Crooked said in interviews and whatnot that Boom Boom Clap was just something he threw out so ppl would continue to talk about him...i think lol

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »
man they even made a video for boom boom clap that was being played on BET.  But wit all these songs they were waiting for one of them to blow up so they could release the album.  They released them trying to see if they would make any noise.
And none of them did.  So they still havent released it.
And those weekly freestyles aint enough.  I think one freestyle a week actually shows that he dont work that much. 

Theres rappers that put out whole mixtapes every couple weeks.  Bizzy bone put out like 3 or 4 albums in a couple months.
This guy is getting praised for giving us a freestyle once a week. 
The freestyles are nice but they aint nothing special.  U hear em once and u never hear them again.  Maybe if he turned them into whole songs and not just a verse it would be better. 

i want some crooked i music.  Songs like that "my life" or whatever its called.  Not these freestyles.  Im tired of him rhyming about nothing.  When he could be making some history.

I bet he has made his debut album like 5 times these last five years.  Imagine all the dope songs were never gonna hear.

Since he postpones the albums then he goes back in the studio and records more songs and songs that he thinks are too old get replaced and u lose a bunch of dope songs that could have been on his album 5 years ago.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
i honestly think it's coming
it's getting closer and closer
i know this shit is getting ridiculous though
the REAL reason i think it hasn't dropped since 05 is because treacherous been non-active as fuck
member the one2 interview dubcc did a while ago & he said "treacherous is alive" but he didn't know what was goin on..what the fuck :-\
well over the last few weeks/months crooked been doin some promo for B.O.S.S, we got a big syke mixtape + a single (that even made it's rounds to www.hiphopdx.com a major hip hop site)
we've also got news of "the book of knoc" from knocturnal and that pose to be out pretty soon + syke's "black thunder"
i think a lot of it comes down 2 treacherous and (as i've stated) there slowly but surely becoming more active
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

snoopadelic

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 06:07:35 AM »
LOL this album will never see the light of day 8)

Umaga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »
crooked i releasing an album is a story parents tell their kids, like the easter bunny & santa clause

That was just too funny to pass up. Love Crooked I though 8)