Author Topic: CT EXPERIENCE DVD or Tha Trapp-Block Music COMPLAINTS THREAD(misslead customers)  (Read 169 times)

klubbstyle

Yes i admitt, this IS a great DVD.

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE."

Its a SHAME that it came as a burnt copy and this was NOT suggested in the items info when i purchased this.

The mixtape u get with this is a little gay thoe i must admitt.

klubbstyle

I just got an e-mail from $Money$ Grip, after i stated that i was unhappy with the product, this is what he said below..........................

"lol! dude the dvd was free they only pressed up a small amout of dvd's with covers & they passed them all out at Ice Cube & WC concerts. Our CD is a mixed tape it was pressed up and shrink wrapped no bootleg. Im sorry if you feel like you got ripped off. But
for $10 you got a very good CD and an FREE outstanding DVD. If your that unhappy send it back!

$Money$ Grip
of THA TRAPP

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THATRAPP"

My relpy was......................................................

Exactly my point mate, if I send it back, I have to pay the postage, so im DOWN money on this and its not worth it.

Did u not read the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS in your e-mail or order form?

It stated, "that I was only buying this package 4 the DVD, nothing else".

Do u not read them?. This is not the signs of a good business.

I am now taking this to the proper authorities or Consumer Affairs, and taking this further. U r selling burnt dvds/fakes, and not letting customers know in the items details, this is against the law.

I'm only doing this because of your weak response.

Thanks 4 ripping me off.

ASSHOLES.

Clint Dogg.

--end-

U see fools, I WILL HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR THIS IF I WANTED A REFUND, SO IN OTHERWORDS IT WILL COST ME, TO GET A REFUND, NO WAY THATS NOT HOW GOOD BUSINESS GOES.

----END OF STORY---------
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:23:12 AM by Clint Dogg »

THA TRAPP

• Lil Geezy
  • THA TRAPP's CD - "BLOCK MUSIC" DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!!

lol! This shit is funny I'm lovin it!

Look man we sold our Street Tape for $10
the CD was professionally pressed up & shrink wrapped
with a full color CD cover with tracklisting on the back. (NO BOOTLEG)
We thought is was a good idea to give away the CT DVD
for FREE when you buy our CD because a lot of people didn't get a chance to get one,
they only pressed up a small amount of DVD's
with original covers to give away at Ice Cube & WC's concerts. But you can't please
everybody in this business, you try to give a muthafucka a FREE DVD to show that
you appreciate him supporting you and they still complain. I can see if he tried to play it and it didn't work!
But you can tell this nigga ain't from the HOOD lol! he call his self Clint Dogg but act like he never seen a burnt DVD before lol!
But THA TRAPP just want to thank the REAL FANS that supported the CD & DVD & Thanks to the HATERS that keep posting
comments about us, yall giving us FREE PROMOTION. SO PLEASE KEEP THIS SHIT UP! WE SOLD EVEN MORE CD'S IN THE PAST 2 DAYS lol!

WHAT UP LIL JAY!!!!

Thanks 4 the luv & support,
MONEY GRIP OF THA TRAPP

Click the link below to download THA TRAPP's album “BLOCK MUSIC” FREE!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/thatrapp OR www.facebook .com/thatrapp
FOLLOW THA TRAPP @ WWW.TWITTER.COM/THATRAPP

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF did u expect  ?

A double extended DVD with 5 hrs of special material in jewell case??

Get a life, stop bitching and spamming, damn..

kemizt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

*locked*