Author Topic: if 2pac was your son........  (Read 665 times)

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: if 2pac was your son........
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2001, 02:46:35 PM »
aight wuz jus a bit of fun lol
u took it 2 seriosly tho lol
newayz peace babes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

verbalassaulta

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2001, 04:49:34 PM »
i think i agree that his mother just is a greedy old bitch...look i mean she is stopping the new daz and 2 pac ep from dropping already...and all the fucked up remixes...they should be the original beats no more of this 2pacs mom trying to make it sound r&b....  and 2pacs mom was a crack head... and that doesnt surprise me after the way she has been handling things with 2 pacs old work...uteot is a disgrace to 2pac...its horrible...his lyrics are on point but the production is just horrid and doesnt fit at all...we should her 2pac music the way he made it not by his mom wanting him to sound r&b...uteot is one of the most disappointing albums ever...the beats are so bad that i barely listen to it anymore...and fuck death row for fucking it up too...i still think they should have his unreleased stuff drop, but no way should all these wack producers be fucking it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-[

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2001, 05:31:23 PM »
yeah its tight that pac's mom is willing to relase his other shit... but still tha producing and stuff could be better.... like we want more rap then r&b.. thas how in my opinion pac sounds better.
anyway... also withpacs new stuff. it sounds better thant some otha new stuff coming out.. which is just shit...... lol like take lil romeo.... i'd rather hear unrelased pac stuff then some lil kid with probably no pubic hair... lol for real .....

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2001, 12:30:14 AM »

How the fuck are u gonna disrespect his mom like that? I ain't gonna freak out cuz it ain't my mom, but get it together dogg, that ain't cool.

And what's wrong with keeping his legacy alive? EVEN though it's 2001. I feel u on the remixes (to a point), many of the old versions wouldn't fly today.

I don't know what ur unhappy with dogg, the fact that he still releases music or that the original versions get remixed.

And i'm sure u stiil buy the cd's as nearly everyone else, don't like it? DON'T BUY IT!!!!

Yo Lil_song, i don't see how this is a diss to u, i don't call u anything, i agree with u on the remixes (but it has to be done to improve sale figures because the bootlegs r out). Let 's drop this beef k?

Peace