Author Topic: Pushin weight  (Read 612 times)

acgrundy

Re: Pushin weight
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »
have any of yall ever got stuck?

i was at the gym a couple months back and put 200 on the bar, picked it up, brought it down slowly, and it was too much to push back up.

it was 2 am and no one was in there and their employees leave at 10. so i was just laying there like "O FUCK"

had to roll it down all the way to my legs, si i can drop it on the floor.  so fucking painfull

haha that is really funny!  No employees are in the gym at all?  You go to 24 hour fitness?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 09:01:35 PM »
have any of yall ever got stuck?

i was at the gym a couple months back and put 200 on the bar, picked it up, brought it down slowly, and it was too much to push back up.

it was 2 am and no one was in there and their employees leave at 10. so i was just laying there like "O FUCK"

had to roll it down all the way to my legs, si i can drop it on the floor.  so fucking painfull

haha that is really funny!  No employees are in the gym at all?  You go to 24 hour fitness?
nah its anytime fitness
they have a bad ass security system and cameras every where

they were probably laughing at me the next day

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 09:40:08 PM »
hahaha hell yeah they probably kept rewinding that shit and playing it over and over haha.  I can totally picture that...haha I've seen it happen to people before, but someones been around to help lift it up.  its happened to me, but I can't ever remember if I had to roll it off my legs haha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 10:27:43 PM »
LMAO

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 10:47:18 PM »
lmao
yeah i was benching one time couldnt put it back up so i fucking just threw it behind me whilie moving foward quick!

everyone started looking LOL...the worst was this one fat ass dude. He was bencing like 350 pounds then weights just sliped out, cuz there was no clips and it fucking fell everywhere loud as shit!

i bet those dudes watching cameras re-wind that shit all day--nothing better to do
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:49:53 PM by Machiavelli »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 11:04:16 PM »
nah man

when that happened

i was just scared and fucked (no homo) at the same time, so first i was like, i'll just lay here for like 30 seconds and rest and push it up. didnt work. then i tried to dip it over to one side, and that shit hurt hella bad because it was diggin into my chest. thats when i started the slow process of pushing towards my legs.
once it hit the floor i was the happiest motherfucker in California

but one time i was spotting my firend and i teabagged him (no homo)
LMAO!!!!!

he almost dropped the weight on his chest.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 11:34:06 PM »
nah man

when that happened

i was just scared and fucked (no homo) at the same time, so first i was like, i'll just lay here for like 30 seconds and rest and push it up. didnt work. then i tried to dip it over to one side, and that shit hurt hella bad because it was diggin into my chest. thats when i started the slow process of pushing towards my legs.
once it hit the floor i was the happiest motherfucker in California

but one time i was spotting my firend and i teabagged him (no homo)
LMAO!!!!!

he almost dropped the weight on his chest.

lmao thats fucked up...and yeah moving that shit down your legs is funny as fuck i cant picture some mutherfucker doing that lmao

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 11:48:28 PM »
that's why i don't brench more than what i could do.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

So Much Style

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 09:26:23 AM »
LOL @ maxin out, homies.
So much style back at it again

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 06:36:43 AM »
LOL, funny shit.  For real though, if you're gonna max out like that, just don't put the collars on and that way you can dump the weight. 

How long did it take you before you finally got that shit off you?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 10:33:28 AM »
LOL, funny shit.  For real though, if you're gonna max out like that, just don't put the collars on and that way you can dump the weight. 

How long did it take you before you finally got that shit off you?
i wasnt maxin out i use to max out at 235
then i lost 60 pounds and started to bench again, so i was like 200 is gona be easy
but it wasnt

it took about a good minute

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 05:43:31 PM »
190 lbs last time i trained, 3-4 reps, use 2 pump 200+ when i was younger

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »
i'm like 190 and i bench like 305 on a good day. but i only do reps with 135

i dont believe that

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 05:45:30 PM »
when I first read the thread title, i thought this thread was going to be about slangin.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »
i'm like 190 and i bench like 305 on a good day. but i only do reps with 135

i dont believe that
LMAO!! me too