Author Topic: my auntie just wed a jew  (Read 446 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: my auntie just wed a jew
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 08:37:53 PM »
^Funny...every Jew I've ever known has been the exact opposite...So many of my relatives are overly generous and selfless. I guess jealousy really does result in undeserved stereotypes...dude might be greedy, but it's definitely not cuz he's Jewish. Was I right though? He's a white Jew...not an Israeli Jew, yea?

SGV

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 07:26:01 AM »
Ouzo is damn good. My Greek homie put me onto that.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 05:29:40 PM »
LOL at this thread

In Eric Cartman's voice, "Fucking JEWS"
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »
Musta been a white Jew.... Israeli weddings are the best place to get tossed for free.
i gotta disagree, punjabi weddings are hands down the best place to get drunk for free, off of top shelf alcohol (hennessey XO is my vice).  we already know u jews drink e&j cuz its cheap...  PeAcE

Never been to an Israeli wedding, but I can vouch for the Punjabis - meat, beer and hard liquor. They get offended if you don't take advantage of all the freebies.

exactly bro +1. PUNJABI wedding receptions are hella fuckin fun. my sisters gettin married in december at the san ramon marriot its about to go down
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 10:42:52 AM »
Musta been a white Jew.... Israeli weddings are the best place to get tossed for free.
i gotta disagree, punjabi weddings are hands down the best place to get drunk for free, off of top shelf alcohol (hennessey XO is my vice).  we already know u jews drink e&j cuz its cheap...  PeAcE

Never been to an Israeli wedding, but I can vouch for the Punjabis - meat, beer and hard liquor. They get offended if you don't take advantage of all the freebies.

exactly bro +1. PUNJABI wedding receptions are hella fuckin fun. my sisters gettin married in december at the san ramon marriot its about to go down
u boutta holla at ur mans or wut