Author Topic: "Family" feud afoot for Fox cartoon  (Read 631 times)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Family" feud afoot for Fox cartoon
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »
Man, if FOX air the shit made without mcfarlane, it will suck! Dude made the show and stil MAKES the show, without him its basically a fake!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the voices have been recorded for some time now.. It's probably only the finishing touches they need and are going to do without the shows creator.. So I kinda can see why it pisses him off..

that doesn't make any sense, how was macfarlane not involved in the writing of stuff he already dubbed?

-T

No, what I meant was that he and the writers had wrote those episodes, made the audio and sent them to the animators.. These shows (except south park) are made a long time before they are aired, because the animation takes so long.. So, as I've read in an interview with Seth, it seems that the episodes are all done, but that they need a final tjeck from the creator before they are air (something they have allways done).. Probably if some scenes have to be cut or something..

But apparently now, the two sides of writers and studios, have made another negotiation meeting on the Nov. 26, so let's hope that they make a fair deal this time, so the shows (especially Lost ;)) can proceed to be made full season.. 
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »
damn that! I want this strike to last a long ass time. I have too much shit riding on it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram